VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Confessions of a Melodramatic Fool
Another Sleepless Night
Jet Lagged
The Heart Decides
Stalkers and Creeps
I'll Prove You Wrong
Thoughts Of Her
Wishing to Wreak Havoc
Casting Iron
A Night Of Reminiscing

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Confessions of a Melodramatic Fool episode 2

A few weeks passed by and the feelings that I’ve been carefully carrying have grown immensely. I haven’t seen her in weeks and I’m fast becoming delirious more and more each passing day. And I fear the only cure for this madness is to be with her.
I’m famished as hell to get to know her more. I wonder how she spends her day? What time does she usually wake? Pondering on thoughts like would it be fine with her if we’d spend the late afternoon ‘till early evening talking in a nearby park, simply enjoying one’s company, will she? Enjoy my company?
I won’t keep my hopes up. I’ve been through this far too many times. I’ve to do my best to win her over without overdoing it and without masking myself with inane words coming from my mouth, relax and be your true self.
Don’t think too much, you’ll never have fun and enjoy her company if it ever comes to that. So what? If you’ve been hurt before, the leap of faith and the aspiration of true love has always been the source of your strength to pursue.
Why read all those books if you’re not to take risks? Without risk there is no reward. Experience has taught you that and from the mistakes you’ve had has always been the driving force for you to persevere and succeed.
My heart beats a little bit faster every time, and I do mean every time, I see her name in my cell phone’s inbox. It seems like I’m opening a present, as I am about to read her message. She is now one of my founts of inspiration and happiness.
For now, I’m relishing the emotions I’m experiencing. I wish none of these would turn sour in the future. As of tonight, I’ve concluded that I’ve laid out my heart once again in hopes that I may be the one for her.

posted by vinz @ 5:29 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home