VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Thoughts Of Her
Wishing to Wreak Havoc
Casting Iron
A Night Of Reminiscing
Conclusion to Meandering Thoughts
Break Up
First Love
Meandering Thoughts episode 3
2002 Leave of Absence
Meandering Thoughts episode 2

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I'll Prove You Wrong

What’s next after graduation?
For the past year, I’ve known what actions are to take place after graduation. However, opportunities have recently presented themselves. And the plans that I’ve set, seems vague at the moment.
Trust seems to come dry, for I haven’t really any experience in working. All I have is my tenacity to prove myself to everyone that I will achieve my goals in life.
There are three options for me at the moment, and I pray to God for so, I may choose the right one.
I’m not a patient man and I take risks that to some, find it absurd. Despite that, the rewards are great if not, the penalty.
Why is it so hard to convince older people that you will succeed because you are armed with the quality education you attained in college, the education my parents and I paid for?
I’ll prove to all of them that I will succeed and show them beyond their imaginings what I am capable of achieving.

posted by vinz @ 2:45 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home