VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

The Heart Decides
Stalkers and Creeps
I'll Prove You Wrong
Thoughts Of Her
Wishing to Wreak Havoc
Casting Iron
A Night Of Reminiscing
Conclusion to Meandering Thoughts
Break Up
First Love

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 09, 2004

Jet Lagged

It’s been three weeks after graduation and I am still jet lagged. I can’t sleep in the wee hours of the morning and when I do fall asleep I automatically wake up at 6am, often thinking that I must hurry and get ready to school, realizing in the end that I don’t have to.
I’m happy that I’m finally through college however, that isn’t to say that I’ll miss it. So, let me write here what I’ll miss about Miriam and get over with it.
Waking up in the morning and driving to school early so that I’d get a good parking space and at the same time wishing to beat the vios to the nearest front parking space. Imagine getting to school at 5:30 am and she still beats me to the spot, what time does she arrive there anyway, 5am? Where does she freaking live?
When commuting, I’d miss the yellow flowers falling at the walk when it’s dry season. The cool breeze gently passing as you go by the walk.
Sitting at the lower lanai and watching the ladies pass by heading to class. It seems only yesterday that my buddies and me were sitting at the island fooling around.
Meeting new people in class and giving out first impressions that is utterly false to whom you really are. Faking your deaf or mute and letting them know at the last minute that you aren’t.
Have new friends and see them bloom to the lady they are today, even though it makes you think that you’re getting old.
Prove to class and especially to feminist professors that you’re a part of the school and not to compare you with other males due to reasons that the education you’ve gained from our school has increased your awareness in perception and outlook in society.

posted by vinz @ 8:42 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home