VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Jet Lagged
The Heart Decides
Stalkers and Creeps
I'll Prove You Wrong
Thoughts Of Her
Wishing to Wreak Havoc
Casting Iron
A Night Of Reminiscing
Conclusion to Meandering Thoughts
Break Up

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Another Sleepless Night

I am at a predicament and it seems to me that the incident that happened to me over more than a year ago has led me to this unpleasant situation.
A lady turned me down and it was the first in a long time that I fully let myself open up to someone. I neglected my instincts and from it the demise I came upon in the end.
At present I’m having trouble entering an intimate relationship. Intimate by my definition of opening myself to her fully, letting her understand and know what makes me tick. Only one person truly knows who I am.
I do go out with different ladies however; at present I’ve been spending time with friends I know little about. Entering a relationship is the least thought in my mind.
A little over a month ago, I could have entered a relationship with two women, I didn’t for I couldn’t feel anything with them and what made them want me was my fault. I flirted with them and they bit the bait. I’m citing this not to brag or anything, quite simply to base as a fact. However, mind you that both ladies weren’t from my college.
I can’t say why I did it, or how I did it for that matter, the words easily flowed from my lips. I’m not saying I can do this to any lady I choose and the lady I figured was attracted to me in the first place and I merely followed through.
As of the moment I’m doing my best to spend time with friends that I barely know and trying my best to fulfill promises that I’ve made such as cooking for them. Earlier on, I visited a friend that I occasionally visit her home and fulfilled my promise to her of me cooking my white sauce pasta that I’ve been boasting for some time and I’m glad that I accomplished that task and with humility proved to her that what I was bragging about in the past was true.
Often people misunderstand my intentions regarding why spending or finding time with people I barely know and for that matter with them. I still can’t fully understand why I do it. Probably, the way I lived my childhood, I recall I was always angry and moody and I can’t seem to understand why I was like that. Quite possibly, I regret a lot of things I’ve done in the past. I was inconsiderate and arrogant and for the past several years I’ve been doing my best to change all that. Thus, from all of these are reasons why I’m adamant to my principles and maybe why I find time for them. I want them to have a vivid memory of me as someone they could count on when in need of an honest opinion or other matters such as having fun or enjoying a movie without worrying of making moves at her/them.
I suppose you could say I’m venting out my thoughts at the moment and casting it out to the world.

posted by vinz @ 6:27 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home