VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

HESITATION TO FURTHER AN ATTRACTION
GROUNDED
A CHANGE IN PLANS
CONTEMPLATING ON A THURSDAY AFTERNOON
ESCAPADES (2)
ESCAPADES
INQUISITION
MOVING ON
DEFIANT
A SIMPLE DREAM FULFILLED

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2005

A LAZY EVENING IN THE OFFICE

I’m not in the mood to work and lately I’ve been preoccupied with something that is of interest. I hope everything works out and I have to make up my mind in finding the time to workout since I’m getting fat and having a tummy depresses me. It’s like having an excess baggage that you don’t want to bring along, how can my father live with that all these years? And I call his tummy “the Buddha tummy” behind his back, I guess this is karma? NOT IF I CAN BLOODY HELP IT!
I promise to workout tomorrow when I wake. PROMISE!!!!
Time flies so fast and I’ve been day dreaming lately of the things I want to do when I take my vacation, I also feel the need to study some more, I wish I have the privilege of taking some time off and study in the field I found myself in though, it would seem impossible since, I don’t have the time nor the budget for such an endeavor.
I’ve been ranting about my situation through a friend of mine, I’ve been ranting about how I haven’t achieved that financial security I’ve been aiming at and she said, that I’m not unsuccessful (in a positive note) and I guess, I’m far off than most of the people I know back home. I’m not really materialistic but I do own a few items which usually take years for an ordinary college grad to attain back in the motherland and that is including me helping my parents financially for the better part of the year.
At least, my parents understood my need to save and it’s not that I don’t want to help rather; I have to make myself financially stable before I can help them in that aspect.
God, I pray that my older brother attains that financially stability really soon after all; he is the first born and hence, should be the first to support the family when in need. It’s ironic though, that the first one among us siblings to help the family is our youngest brother and pretty soon, it’s his turn to follow his dreams. I will miss him and the time we’ve been spending this year is truly memorable, we still have the chemistry we had growing up and I have to say aside from being a sibling, he’s one of my closest friends. No one understands my quirks and mood swings better than him and I know he learned patience through my incessant temper.
I’ve also learned to be understanding because of him and he opened my eyes to a lot of things about me that I haven’t noticed until recently.
We still have a few more months and it might take another few years before we’ll see each other. One thing is for certain though, that the chemistry and the bond we’ve shared since childhood will always be there despite the many changes I have undergone to better myself, the connection we have for each other will always be there.

posted by vinz @ 1:50 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home