VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

CONTEMPLATING ON A THURSDAY AFTERNOON
ESCAPADES (2)
ESCAPADES
INQUISITION
MOVING ON
DEFIANT
A SIMPLE DREAM FULFILLED
A MEDLEY OF FEELINGS
EMBITTERED RAGE
RESOLUTIONS

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A CHANGE IN PLANS

For the past few days her words have been replaying in my mind and I’ve decided that I will be staying for another year. Everything seems bearable as I know I have her and another friend of mine to accompany me in this exile. Career wise, it’s the best decision I am to take and I have more of a chance in succeeding, I have put a halt towards my plans and at the moment I am living my life as the day passes. I have to be patient and endure with the restraints I am currently having.
A hundred and forty nine days to go before I settle all accounts back home, and I will see my friends again and for a time forget the pain and mind bending happenings here.
Less than five months to endure and I have to maximize the time I have left to improve my know how in regards to my profession, the experience I am gaining is worth while and I just hope that I can endure my lifestyle here a bit more. It seems I managed to find myself in another situation where I feel trapped and deprived.
What is my escape, where do I retreat to pass my time, my haven? I sink back to old habits that I have succeeded to forget although; it doesn’t rule me any longer. I am grateful enough to be connected to the internet practically 24/7, friends are able to reach me, those who find the time and care enough to wonder how I have been.
I am bidding my time here and I have to garner that train of thought in which I am to numb everything and set my mind in accomplishing a small attainable goal in a short amount of time.
I know I have to stop the depression creeping within me and I am thankful that I have people in my life who keep it at bay. There’s a battle within me and despite the success I am currently having I can’t deny the feeling of loneliness. Regardless, of the feelings I have of the moment, I feel loneliness at the end of the day, hope has left and I have numbed the aspect of having someone in my life at present.
I don’t want to entertain thoughts of her, not that I’m not attracted to her or anything because, I am attracted to her; the first time I met her I felt attraction towards her.
I can’t entertain thoughts of her, I have too much of a high regard towards my feelings for her, and I’m not yet ready to take a step further in the kind of relationship we are having.
Do I find strength and encouragement in her words? Yes I do and, I find comfort in them as well. She truly is a marvel and I am fortunate enough to have her part of my life.

posted by vinz @ 8:00 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home