VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

DEFIANT
A SIMPLE DREAM FULFILLED
A MEDLEY OF FEELINGS
EMBITTERED RAGE
RESOLUTIONS
CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL
LACK OF PATIENCE AND WHAT THERE OF
PEP TALK AND WISHFUL THINKINGS
SINGLE-NO-MORE! AND PLANS THAT LIE AHEAD
FAVORS AND WHIMS

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2005

MOVING ON

I am sick and damn tired of it all, witnessing another person I care for succumbing to unfair and unjust demands. The deprivation of one’s growth, I detest it, I despise it and because of it I have this burning hatred towards those people responsible for it.
My speculations may be wrong but I can’t help but feel that I lost you all over again, maybe it really isn’t meant to be and this is my way of moving on, my way in order for those tears spilling in me to stop. The fates had our paths crossed once again and maybe it’s because of the prayers I’ve done over the past decade. Maybe it’s all part of his plan in order for me to end a chapter in my life that I’ve been holding on to, and have I hold on to it unwaveringly. How many ladies have I gone out with that is near to where you used to live? How many nostalgic nights have I thought of you? All that now has a conclusion, all that now has an answer and I have no regrets. Yet, I can’t help but feel disappointed in you where you give in to such demands.
Not a day has passed since you came that I haven’t thought of you and now, I have to move on for I will admit to this loss, there isn’t anything I can do. I hate the situation I am in, however it can’t be helped. It isn’t just my future which is on the line, I have people relying on me and the family in which I want to bring into this world depends on my next few decisions in life.
I have to bid this past of mine a farewell, as well as the prospective future I was avid for.
I have to admit, I am afraid, afraid of failure but if I don’t believe in myself then all this planning and preparation will be a waste of time, for one cannot succeed if one doesn’t believe in himself.
For the past seven years, I have meticulously broaden my network of friends and promised myself not to commit a mistake someone close to me has done, to this day I still reap the rewards with this foresight.
I am blessed to have a life despite my distance to have steady communication with friends I care and love; friends who have listened and read to my constant meanderings.
I have reached that fork on the road in which my next decision will entail another drastic change in my life, I’m just waiting for the season to change before I embark on this new path, I don’t know what lies ahead but I have a few people who will meet me in this path, to hold my hand and shed light to the challenges that lies ahead. I have my faith, my passion and my will to accompany me and I shall see through it in the end.

posted by vinz @ 6:42 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home