VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

INQUISITION
MOVING ON
DEFIANT
A SIMPLE DREAM FULFILLED
A MEDLEY OF FEELINGS
EMBITTERED RAGE
RESOLUTIONS
CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL
LACK OF PATIENCE AND WHAT THERE OF
PEP TALK AND WISHFUL THINKINGS

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ESCAPADES

“Go ahead, ask me that question, we’re both adults here.” He said.
“How do you do it? Being able to do it with someone without any strings attached, and how are you sure they are safe?” She asked curiously.
He inhales from his cigarette and replies to her question a moment later, “It’s not that I meet them in a bar or some place random. And it’s not like I do it because I have intentions with them in the first place, it just happens and in a way, I am satisfying them with the curiosity they seek; to experience something they want to but afraid to do it in regards to safety and what others might think. It’s not about me when we do it; it’s about your needs and not mine.”
She crosses her legs and puffs from her cigarette, “Shit, stop putting these thoughts in my head.” She laughs.
“Why would I want to do that? Entice you with scenes of a night of intimate experience?” he asked.
“Have you experienced it?”
“What?” she asks.
“The heat of candles around you and the heat of someone beneath or above you as a slight breeze from the air-conditioned room pierce through one’s naked skin. As both scents mingle with the scented candles coupled with perfect music to ease and play along with.” He teases.
She takes a shot of the vodka mixed drink, “F*ck, you should stop.” She laughs, “what if I take you up on that offer.”
“What offer is that?” he asks with clueless ness in his tone and yet his eyes foretell otherwise.
She stands and hits him in the arm playfully, “Curse you!”
He offers both his hands up in surrender, “What did I do?” and he laughs.
She sits back in her seat and crosses her arms and looks at him with undisguised pleasure.
“Really dear, it’ll be more convincing if you’d stop smiling when you cross your arms like that.” He laughs.
“You’re mean!” and she pouts her lips.
He smirks, “So, it’s settled then, tomorrow evening I’ll arrange everything.”
“What do you mean tomorrow evening you’ll arrange everything?!”
“I want it now!” she laughs.
He frowns, “I guess I could arrange something with what I have here at home.”

Labels: ,

posted by vinz @ 8:44 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home