VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

STRESSED AND WORRIED
SLUMBER PARTY & WORDS PER DAY
A MOMENT OF RAGE
A FEW ENCOURAGING WORDS & THANKS
A SUDDEN FEELING OF LONELINESS
RIGHT TIMING?
Latest Portrait of Art and Updates
Grad Video, Weight Gain & A Crappy Professor
Understanding Me
Six Hours Of Rant

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2005

I’VE SORELY MISSED YOU

So, I can’t help myself feeling all giddy inside. The thought she might be able to say a few words, -few nonchalant words, entices me all the same. And yet, I am afraid it will all be for not. What am I to do? I feel like I already lost without any confirmation, is this true? This concurrent feeling I am having? Or is it just a part of me who doubts everything. I can’t say, though, one thing is for certain, I will see this through to the end. It might hurt me, I might feel the pain I am accustomed to but, I do have the satisfaction of not leaving any regrets behind.
As I was writing this article I was chatting with her sister and She beside her while she studies online, and towards the end of the conversation, I had to leave my desk and while I was away she dropped me a few messages.
It was merely a few words yet it touched me to the core. It justified how I’ve been longing for her presence in my life, and those few words meant a lot to me. I’ve been craving for her attention, and all the longing for her went away for a few seconds as I read those few lines. I need her and yet, I hardly know her, all I know is that I want to be in her life and her in mine.
One thing is for certain, that my feelings for her are true and profound. Most men would take on the opportunity on meeting someone new and attempt to vie for someone whenever they can however, I don’t. Even if I have been faced with incessant flirtations from another my feelings for her doesn’t falter, it isn’t because my mind has made up on her rather, my heart has and that says it all.
I wish I could say those three words in front of her and yet, when I do utter those words, it will have more depth to it, it’s not the kind of endearment in which one says to a friend or family but, towards a partner. I fear it’s too soon to utter those words and yet, she knows, without a doubt.
Here is one guy from her past that has resurfaced, someone she used to know and I know she marvels at my change, we are no longer kids and we have grown so much, too much as one can expect from our age. Though, it may be a good thing, because we know the value, the hardship and the beauty of what life has to offer. I’ve been through a lot and maybe, my experiences in life are a preparation for her when I enter into her world. Will I be her beacon of hope and warmth, in which I can shed a different perspective; a life wherein I am included in hers.
My lips want to utter her name and my mind is brimming with her countenance. “I missed you too” my soul states, “I want to be with you and listen to your thoughts” my mind utters, and my heart whispers, “I want to be with you.”

posted by vinz @ 12:15 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home