VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

SLUMBER PARTY & WORDS PER DAY
A MOMENT OF RAGE
A FEW ENCOURAGING WORDS & THANKS
A SUDDEN FEELING OF LONELINESS
RIGHT TIMING?
Latest Portrait of Art and Updates
Grad Video, Weight Gain & A Crappy Professor
Understanding Me
Six Hours Of Rant
Kalas (Finish in Arabic)

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2005

STRESSED AND WORRIED

I am in need of a moment of peace. I need to silence the incessant thoughts in my mind and rest. I feel tired, how long can I keep this up before I give in to the strain. A retreat from everything is what I need and yet, how can it be so? With the current situation I am in.
I feel trapped, and I need to be free from all this however, if I do that, I might never be able to attain that financial security I am aiming at. Just a little more time and prayers to the almighty, that’s what my mom would say.
Moments of doubt come to mind and it infuriates me to think such matters. I wish I can personally talk to the people that I confide in. I miss the late nights wherein we learn from each other and grow more as a person because of the sensible conversations we delve in. All that is in the past and I am challenged to pursue matters in a totally different medium.
I am thankful however, that regardless of my situation I’ve made new friends and have touched lives despite my distance from them.
I am struggling nevertheless, and my time is running out. I can’t go back since; I know I won’t find attain the things I am vying for. If I do go back, it’ll be to settle things. I am at a phase where I need a drastic change; will it be always like this? Wherein I crave to for a change in the monotony I am currently living in? I take measures into my own hands though, at the moment, that drastic change isn’t an option. If it were only so, I am half way there I tell myself, just a little more time. But I want to escape it all; I need to move on to the next step. I tire of these thoughts nagging in my mind and I want it all to end. What is the remedy? Where and when can I find that answer?
I need silence in my life, and I need to feel the wind in my face, a fresh, moist breeze. I need solace under the stars with a few bottles of vodka cruisers with me. I wish I could be with someone to talk anything that is their thoughts, so that I won’t be reminded with the matters in my mind.
I wish I could talk to her, and marvel at her thoughts. I wonder what she’d be wearing on a cold night such as that. I want to see her face alive and full with her thoughts and opinions, I want to hear her laugh and see her smile and if I’m lucky, see her blush.
My mind asks me why haven’t grown tired of it all. Writing thoughts about her when there really aren’t any improvements regarding my communication with her and instead, I delve upon things that seem to will never happen. Why do you go on?
Why do you go on? The question rages in my mind and the answer I utter is being retorted by a “do you really?”
I will stand by my feelings despite everything, this could all be a test, a one sided test, then? I don’t know, what I do know is I‘ll follow my heart’s desire. It might break me, I am already at the verge and then again, it might not.

posted by vinz @ 8:14 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home