VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

A Super Tough Day but Thanks to Thera (hugs)....
I want an honest answer...
Loko Ka: 01
Rest Day Recharge
Itinerary for the next few days
Watched the movie Juno
what i've been up to
Last Night I Wrote...
Locked Doors, Dogs, an Old 'Friend'
moving

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time For Good Byes....

I’m having that same jittery feeling again and I can feel that another time for “good byes” is looming close.

Another step is taking place and I feel anxious about it, the same feeling I know something big is going to happen but I don’t know what –which is a bit annoying.

I’ve been dealing with this feeling of being alone lately and well, I should stop one way of doing it because my body is suffering because of it *laughs*

Just a few more months, I promise and I’ll take another leap and this time, follow through and not think about much on the details that involves my decision well at least, after that period of time.

In some weird twist, an exgf went online tonight and she gave me the news that she’s involved with a lady who looks and acts like a boy and well, I can’t really imagine her being involved with a girl not after we had those talks about her sis and her gf. It seems weird and people I guess change preferences even to that extreme...

I’m still tired of always giving in the effort, I want to be challenged –yes but that should also involve chemistry and the other party willing to communicate.

It’s rare for me to stay interested in a matter/aspect for too long and it’s sad that those facets I’m willing to stay and risk everything with don’t want me to be a part of it.

Labels: , ,

posted by vinz @ 11:23 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home