Thursday, July 24, 2008
moving
Back in 2004 I’ve been saying to friends that I’ll be going to Saudi to work however, what they didn’t know was that I didn’t have a work visa nor was there an employer there that will offer me a job. Funny how the Universe conspires on something you believe in and dream of. I was actually hesitating in getting a job there... sort of like what I’m feeling at the moment. The first week I looked for a job I got hired and the work was something I wished I’d be in the line of work in college.
Fast forward to 3 years later; I’ve been saying that I’ll be moving to another country this year. The details as to how to get there are a bit vague however with the recent events that transpired over the course of these recent two weeks. The details as to how have become clear, I might be flying away before the year ends.
I’ll be leaving behind my heart here... for I as I knew from a year ago, I’ll be falling in love –I just didn’t know who or how at the time.
This year a voice in me says that I should have faith regardless of what slaps in the face that I see or have experienced. I need to keep my faith and March blindly to the truth of what I feel and what is expected of me. I am currently the eldest, hope resides in me and my Will to achieve grows even more.
Life has taught to believe and keep my faith and to avoid all the bad feelings; the negative vibes, I need to ignore all of it otherwise, the universe won’t conspire to all of the good things that I dream about.
I know I’ll be leaving soon and everything is beyond my hands now in regards to my feelings for her. Despite everything, my feelings remain true, I have not wavered and maybe the absence of her will help me –in one way or the other.
Yes, I will be moving soon so that, I can fulfill my parents’ dreams –my family’s dreams and I shall attain the greatness that I seek and yet, somehow, I know it will never be enough... not until we’re together again.
But, who knows? Maybe I’ll be writing something totally different by next year.
Labels: abroad, future, she
posted by vinz @ 6:18 PM
|
1 Comments:
-
At 7:09 PM, quixotic said…
good luck! i know you'll be able to achieve all your dreams - one way or the other. :-)