VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Itinerary for the next few days
Watched the movie Juno
what i've been up to
Last Night I Wrote...
Locked Doors, Dogs, an Old 'Friend'
moving
foresight
CONFUSED: 6AM, PAINT, BIRD
Iconoclasts
Hello World

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 15, 2008

Rest Day Recharge

And I was wondering earlier today why my legs were hurting. *geez*

Yesterday I went to the team building / free food gathering from work. We ate at Dampa sa Libis, the food was awesome and surprisingly cheap! Huge shrimps, tasty tempura, liempo and sweet and sour fish.

I know, the TCs and the OM were observing everyone and I basically went round the huge table and mingled with everyone, I even surprised myself.

However I didn’t come with when everyone went bowling and opted on going home to rest and save my cash! *laughs* I’m determined to save a bit of my cash until payday; I’m still feeling the effects of my absences last month when I got sick after all.

I’m also thinking about buying a DSLR –nikon so it’s cheaper. For the past few months I’m starting to get addicted with precise clear shots and the digicams can only do so much. The main purpose why it was that kind of model back then was if I really got into taking photos then I’d take the next step and I believe I’m ready for that.

It’s another nagging thought or need that I’m getting after accomplishing/satisfying myself with meager goals these past several months –point being and in regards to an online game. And since playing games can no longer satisfy me and that my hunger for expression in terms of creativity is growing stronger and stronger.

I’m still working on my latest sonnets; I’ve written down a few lines that I might consider using.

I’m also feeling the effects of having my hair growing longer. I think growing it this way is better than I previously had my hair grown. I’m getting a 70s vibe on its look *laughs*

I slept the whole day, I just felt really tired and right now, I feel refreshed although a massage would be nice. I dreamt about talking/listening to someone and enjoying her company and it feels like a part of me wants to stop being lonely.

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 6:51 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home