VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Last Night I Wrote...
Locked Doors, Dogs, an Old 'Friend'
moving
foresight
CONFUSED: 6AM, PAINT, BIRD
Iconoclasts
Hello World
jealousy
changes...
Restless

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 17, 2008

what i've been up to

I finished my mini art project last night (will post it soon) as I was chatting with Cq in the wee hours of the morning. It was a pretty interesting chat too, I feel like I’m finally getting to be good friends with her which, for a long time now I’ve wanted to be.

Have any of you had that feeling of meeting someone and because you are interested with them you want to be friends? I’m sure we’ve all had that experience in the past but how many of us managed to do that? Or how often?

I was fairly drunk as well from finishing the contents of the latest hard drink B had me taste (read: Tequila Rose). I should text her soon and ask what’s next *laughs* and on another note, I did ask how she was the other day and found out that she was in the hospital and apparently her sister got into a car accident but luckily she’ll be out by tomorrow.

Speaking of hospital I got sick the other week which I think the cause was the food which I bought coupled with the stress and fatigue. I’ve been a good boy and have finished taking the antibiotic my doctor prescribed and that’s where my bonus pay went to by the way.

I’ll be attending Dng’s wedding tomorrow and I just can’t help but feel like it was just only yesterday that I was attending her eighteenth birthday and one of the eighteen roses. She introduced me to a lot of RnB music and has given me encouragement during times where my world was falling apart from a letter she wrote 7 years ago. And I’ve written about her too but I just can’t find the entry here in multiply *smiles*

This Saturday I’ve accepted my colleagues’ invitation of drinking out. I know that I won’t stay long but it’s a chance to get along with the team and get to know them.

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 10:41 PM
| Post a Comment

1 Comments:

  1. At 8:01 PM, Blogger quixotic said…

    hmmm...tequila rose...yum! :-)

     

  2. Post a Comment

    << Home