VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Hello World
jealousy
changes...
Restless
the last post: petrify
before i sleep i'd like to write...
10th Sonnet
trust issues
resolve
understanding me: EQ, IQ moment

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 14, 2008

Iconoclasts

For more than a month now I've been waiting for an opportunity to watch Iconoclasts in Velvet featuring Quentin Tarentino and Fiona Apple. The other day I just had that opportunity and it's been revealing and encouraging at the same time. Cheers for originality and following your passion regardless what conformity states.

It reminds me of how I write, of the style I developed over the years and how I perceive myself as such (read: writer, poet).

The other week I had another epiphany for my 11th sonnet. Although the 10th is still in the works and I guess, I don't want to face the feelings I have to in order to write the 10th. The good news is though that the 11th is a transition from the 10th. I have noticed when I began writing these series of sonnets, that it's a progression and a refinement.

I'm writing in public again because I am in need of attention.

I seek your thoughts to fill my day of people that I've piqued their interest, their opinions.

And yet again, the 11th is about you because you inspire me beyond my imagining.

"whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" ~W. Clement Stone

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 5:47 PM
| Post a Comment

2 Comments:

  1. At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep writing and sharing your works! :)

    thanks for visiting! i hope you drop by my blog again.

     

  2. At 3:11 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    you're welcome and i hope you visit mine often as well :p

     

  3. Post a Comment

    << Home