VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

CONFUSED: 6AM, PAINT, BIRD
Iconoclasts
Hello World
jealousy
changes...
Restless
the last post: petrify
before i sleep i'd like to write...
10th Sonnet
trust issues

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2008

foresight

4 swigs of tequila to help me sleep as I write this entry.

I need to write everything down before I lose consciousness and surrender to sleep.

2003 was about entering a relationship again and coming into terms that education comes first and that this is my last chance to graduate; that I need to face the real world.

2004 was about taking a break and understanding myself and that I do have standards regardless of what beauty lies before me.

2005 was about being the son my mom wanted me to be. It was about if I believe enough on something, I can truly attain it. Getting a job, being the youngest hired, the job was related to a field I wanted to be in when I was studying in college because it was my forte.

2006 was about regardless of trying to make it work, if I don’t feel anything. It will never work.

2007 was about coming back home and knowing I’d be falling in love. And I have.

2008 is about believing and having faith and taking the next step.

2009 is about attaining financial security, that I will surpass all expectations my family ever dreamed off.

Labels: ,

posted by vinz @ 6:05 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home