VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

The Dreaming
SINGLE BY CHOICE
Of Heavy Metal
songs you shouldn't be caught listening to at work
Friends Tayo Sige na...
My Padawan Has Done Well...
DELIRIUM
THU-FRI WEEKEND
CURRENT THOUGHTS
MUSINGS

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 07, 2007

BURNT

The past few weeks have been tiring to say the least. I've been having problems forgetting work when I come home; the effect of the daily happenings is finally getting to me.

Tired, weary, I need to find an outlet before it consumes me.

Today I woke extra early, work is creeping in my dreams. Deadlines to meet, standard operating procedures that needs to be replaced, managers that don't even know the meaning, raising voices, nitwits, foul odors and supervisors bragging that English is his second name where I beg to differ on the punctuation, spelling and misuse of adjectives and transitive verbs, make me wonder what the company is doing sending him on training to other countries when he can’t even write a simple email? Pathetic, I know.

I have decided on resigning on no later than March 2008, I might not go back on vacation this July but I will take some time off from work. I need space; I need time for myself and do things I enjoy.

By March of 2008 I'll have a substantial amount saved up and by then, I'll be simply waiting for my papers to process and then move on to a different country, the next phase I've been waiting for ever since I've graduated.

I understand that I can't be involved with the plans I have set for myself. To be committed now will result my family's downfall of financial stability. It's up to me now and I need to remain healthy, I have to be strong.

Yes, the prospect of loving someone is there, someone to talk to, to share my inner most thoughts, to explore our worlds together, to raise a family. I still dream of those but at present, I can't afford it, too many risks and I guard my time zealously.

I admit that my heart is filled with a longing that I can't explain, it feels like there’s more waiting for me out there, more that I need to experience and savor.

Resting my mind at the end of the day, I shall give priority to that and to sweat; I need to sweat to let the toxins out of my body.

Decisions, decisions, I will make my own without my parents behests next year.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by vinz @ 6:18 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home