Monday, March 12, 2007
DELIRIUM
Everything has turned bland nowadays, and I find myself spiraling more and more into monotony. I work as a bot would be and at night I face escape.
To escape...
Time is flying and I have wanton care, I am in my bubble, a drone letting it all pass as I indulge myself in nonsensical stimuli.
Wait, a voice in me is saying.
Patience is a virtue, while we wait allow our self to drown and bask in waterfalls and pools of amusement.
A month passes, progress made, a little more, a little bit more and we shall soon see the fruits of our labor. Don't hesitate, don’t wander; enjoy the bubbles and warmth this spree offers.
Concentrate a bit more, and weave these thoughts into words. The mists are receding and change is soon to come. A journey ends and a new road is discovered.
This chapter is soon at an end, there is no turning back now, not when everything is close, not when I’ll be able to see the end of another rainbow.
Labels: dreams
posted by vinz @ 8:48 AM
|
0 Comments: