VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

CURRENT THOUGHTS
MUSINGS
704 DAYS AT WORK
WIKIBIOS.COM
RAISE!
OUT OF BOREDOM *hehehe*
THE PLAN FOR 2007 AND WHAT NOT
COLD, BRRRRR
PANAGINIP, SIGE!!
TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 28, 2007

THU-FRI WEEKEND

Another weekend has come and gone, I spent it taking my mind off work, off everything that's been happening in my life, I kept myself busy so my mind wouldn't wander, so I wouldn’t feel impatient of the things I want to happen.

Funny how I still feel stressed instead of relaxed after that weekend. I'll be going to class soon, and it'll feel like I'm working 7 days a week again. I'll be stacked with work in a while, and the never ending payment issues with my suppliers begin.

She's probably pissed at me right now; I haven't given her much time. I'm sure she's pressured as much as I am and yet, I'm failing to be there for her. My mind is too racked at the moment, I need silence and privacy.
I haven't had that in a while now.

I have to run when I get back home, I have to keep in shape; I still have a lot going for me. The family's future rests in my shoulders and I have to be strong, I have to be focused otherwise, dreams won't be realized.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by vinz @ 12:58 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home