VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

PAOLO COELHO AND TIM YAP
BLOGGING
SO, THIS IS LOVE...
Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane
A LOOK
OUR STORY
I FELL
?
POINTLESS
A SLEEPLESS NIGHT

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK

The past week I've done nothing much but work, eat, and sleep. Even when I arrive home I finish my evening rituals and sleep. Lately, it's been hard waking up in the mornings since of the cold weather. I mean really cold weather.

Just six more weeks to go and I'll have that two years work experience on my resume.

Everything is running smoothly as far as work is concerned; meeting deadlines, negotiating deals (it's a bit easy here because of the company's reputation), relations with the suppliers, with the new finance department, corporate sales, etc.

I must say that I have done my work here with celerity and competency since I've been back. My vacation has done wonders for me, it gave me time to catch and refine what I've been lacking, in short I've had ample time to reassess myself.

In six weeks, the next step I've been planning will take into phase and hopefully everything will pan out for the best. There's more at stake now, more lives involved with my decisions in life.

Labels: ,

posted by vinz @ 5:15 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home