VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

COLD, BRRRRR
PANAGINIP, SIGE!!
TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK
PAOLO COELHO AND TIM YAP
BLOGGING
SO, THIS IS LOVE...
Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane
A LOOK
OUR STORY
I FELL

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 07, 2007

THE PLAN FOR 2007 AND WHAT NOT

Today is my parents' 28th wedding anniversary and my cousin's wedding day as well. They, my parents, are currently attending my cousin's wedding in Perth, Australia and I must say I didn't expect her to get married this early in life; she's 21 turning 22 this year.

Anyhow, my Aunt, -her mom got married at an early age. Early twenties too so I see there shouldn't be anything wrong with her approving that.

I should have been there however, work and lack of funds kept me from coming and some other matters. Maybe by mid 2008 I'll be able to move, I need to save up this year and prepare for that big move.

My resume has already been passed to our lawyer in Aussie and I hope in fifteen to eighteen months time I'll be able to make that next step I've been planning.

On other matters, my older brother will be getting married on September and he has an interview this month, I hope he gets it so he can be with his wife (they got married last year by a Judge) and also, be able to support himself fully without our help.

My younger brother will be going to college; he finished a certificate course here and has saved up for his big move to college life. I think he has more than three years of work experience as a technical support engineer under his belt. He's brilliant and it will be a waste if he doesn't get a degree despite the salary he's getting with his current job in UPS.

I'll be taking my vacation soon to be with my loved one; it's been hard being apart from each other. Especially when she's sick with flu and I'm not there to care for her, I want to care for her; tuck her in bed, cook some chicken soup, read to her until she falls asleep, remind her to take her medicine all that stuff.

I've been grumpy over the past week because of the cold weather. I really not the type to live in cold places, -I mean not too cold.

To be honest I'm sick right now and the meds are keeping me going however, drowsy I'm feeling right now. There's too much work to finish for me to stay home and get better.

When I do make it big, I'll retire early.

posted by vinz @ 1:12 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home