VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...
inked
Recent Posts
Archive
Kudos to
Subscribe

Saturday, August 12, 2006
We actually met one August evening in a party, it was a painful first meeting since we bumped into one another, you cried out in pain and I flushed with embarrassment. I was smitten with your beauty and I was left dumbfounded as you walked away fuming. And because of that painful first meeting you still recall that incident.
We, remember our first brush of each other's paths.
We were officially introduced to one another one evening in December a couple of years later. We didn't remember each other's faces from that party from years ago. I was smitten with your beauty once again and I was attracted with your straight-forwardness, with your show of affection among family.
We met and talked thrice. It was more than enough to make an impression on me. I didn't make a move, it wasn't the time. I was leaving soon and I intended to make a name for myself to a degree before I explore any possibilities of a relationship, of courtship.
A year later I was conversing with your cousin and you popped into our topic. You came into my mind, I recalled your radiance that one evening in December, I thought about your voice and how smitten I was with you.
One of the first things I asked about when I got back was you. Who would have known that I'd fall in love with you weeks later? -That we'd fall in love with one another.
You were with me browsing photos in my pc and you saw someone from your past, -from our past. During the course of that you remembered bumping into someone in a party which I asked you about that I attended.
That's when we recalled our first meeting.
I've been open to you since the beginning and I have admitted in catering a love for someone that has never been reciprocated for six years. I admitted my feelings for her when I came back however; she and I never went out again. I didn't seek her company as much as I sought yours.
I find it ironic when we went out on our first romantic dinner that she was there. It was a sign and I still held your hand, I was still beside you, I didn't stand up. I was with you and I love you I seem to say when I introduced you to her.
I long to listen to you speak, I yearn for your presence, your affection, your scent...
Can you tell?
I'm madly in love with you.
posted by vinz @ 2:36 AM
| Post a Comment
0 Comments: