VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

SO, THIS IS LOVE...
Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane
A LOOK
OUR STORY
I FELL
?
POINTLESS
A SLEEPLESS NIGHT
HER NAME IS...
THIS TIME AROUND

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 20, 2006

BLOGGING

So, I haven't viewed anyone's blog in five months and since I'm back at work and at times have idle time in my hands, I have begun blog hopping again. -like that will be a cause for celebration *laughs*

Anyhow before I started writing this entry I was curious to know how many words I could type in a minute and so I googled for a typing tutor and found out that I average typing for fifty five words per minute. Not bad at all I say and quickly updated my resume *laughs*.

That's basically the most interesting thing that happened to me today -err, all week. Aside from the office gossip that I got when I came back. *glee*

What have I been up to all week since I've been back? I am having withdrawal symptoms from playing my addiction and I must say I am itching to play, more so now because the love of my life isn’t here with me and it helps me pass the time either than that, I sleep early.

Sleeping makes time move faster and before long I'll be seeing my love in a few days time hence, a new countdown begins and a new step in my life will be taken.

I am seeing my doctor once again and I hope that in a month this pain I'm consistently having will be gone. My next appointment is tomorrow evening.

The weather: well, the weather here is hot and cold at the moment which led to my headache yesterday, the right the side of my brain hurt like hell. I was still ill when I woke this morning and the aspirin is wearing off, I should have taken the day off however, I didn't and good thing I didn't since the VP came to the office early. Naturally I was earlier than him and I was complimented as an early riser the other day -well, I need to wake up early so that my sibling can give me a ride to the office i.e. saving my transportation allowance.

This morning I wore my nifty black trench coat and I looked good *glee*.

I promised her that I'll send her photos of my office and I'll do just that after posting this entry.
I had a quaint chat with my sister-in-law and I might see her soon enough if her plan A doesn’t push through. It's funny how things turned out this year; it's been a hell-of-a-year that's for sure. I hope everything pans out for the best and even better next year and pretty soon, I wish I can take that next step career wise in the not so distant future.

And yeah, I will author a new layout soon.

posted by vinz @ 2:38 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home