VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

CAUGHT IN THE ACT *fiction*
JUST A DATE WITH A TWIST *fiction*
QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED
BURNT
FRIENDSTER PROFILE
The Glass Prison By Dream Theater
A CASUAL DAY
ESCAPADES 6 (cont. Finally a Date!)
WE MEET AGAIN
FINALLY A DATE!

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 11, 2006

WEARY FROM ALL THIS CRAP

I am tormented with the notion of relying something for myself to another person. I do not trust easily, I cannot trust easily since I've always been disappointed in the past though, I must say there are exemptions and regardless, it took years for those people to earn an inkling of my trust.

I hate it that I didn't have a choice in that manner more than a year ago. My head is riveting with pain and I feel hopeless, frustrated that I can't do anything about what I want to happen. I want to scream and lash out however; it would it be unwise, I would be a fool if I did that.

I won't enter that state again; entering a blind rage and not thinking about the consequences, I'm not a boy anymore, I have too much at stake, too many people in my life relying on me to succeed. And I just hate it that I can't move forward because I need to wait and trust someone to accomplish my next step. I feel weak and vulnerable because of that, I feel powerless and yet, I know it is beyond me, I have to wait it out, I've done what I can, I need a bit more patience and probably more prayers.

I seem to be emitting a pulse of disappointment, anger and frustration. I want to leave but I can't. I feel deprived and robbed, this shouldn't be happening, if only the choices they made were different, none of this would have happened. However, to blame it all with past mistakes will lead to nothing. I have to make do with what I have at hand although, you can't blame me for being sick of this sh*t.

I've just about had it living here. I have to endure a voice in me utters. I'm in the brink of losing my patience, my morale has already been shattered and my health lies in the brink of insanity.

Get me the F*ck Out.

Let Me Out.

I want to come back.

Let me take my break.

I've been past due for six months already.

I am so sick of all this crap.

The riveting pain in my head has caused my neck and shoulders to become stiff, my eyes are hurting and my vision blurs. God, I've been through a lot already, don't you think it's time to let me rest, to let me stoke my flames?

posted by vinz @ 8:12 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home