VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
The Glass Prison By Dream Theater
A CASUAL DAY
ESCAPADES 6 (cont. Finally a Date!)
WE MEET AGAIN
FINALLY A DATE!
READING EGEN
BEACH TRIP
DINNER
TRIBUTE

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 04, 2006

BURNT

I was in one of my phases or rather cycles in which I just wanted to be left alone and yesterday was my day off. I spent the whole day reading and thinking. I finished reading one of the books I bought last month and I've already started reading the second.

I've been thinking too much lately; about what I want, where I am, where I'm heading. I'm tired; tired of the monotony I've been living in for more than a year. I've even broken chains of friendship this past year, intentionally and unintentionally. I've swallowed my pride, I've burst into fury and have acted accordingly to the best of my temper however; one can only do so much.

I feel like I'm stagnating here, and all the things I can speak about are the same things over and over again. I am getting bored with myself, I need a change, I need something new and I fear this change is all but a cycle of being who I am.

I can never stay put in one place for long, there will always be a time in which I shut everything around me, when I seek to be in solitude. There will always be a time in which I won't have anything left to say and maybe, the person I'm meant to be with can contend with that, can change that part in me and if that happens, it will complete me (as cheesy as it sounds, but yes; it will fill the void that I have in me).

Alone, I feel so alone and stuck yet, I am pushing forward, I am moving on in a different aspect of my life.

I'm fed up with everything here. I need some time off, I'm so sick of this sh*t. I feel like every part of me is vomiting, my essence rebelling with my stay. As soon as I get what I need in two days time I'm off. I will immerse myself with my own culture, I will seek affection among friends and I will relish each passing day and believe that being there is my reality and everything that I've done here will be a distant memory, a dream in which I will return to in a month or so.

For now, I seek to be lost, I seek to drift in the wind, and let time pass. In time I will have what is due, in time I will be among friends sooner than you might think.

posted by vinz @ 2:05 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home