VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED
BURNT
FRIENDSTER PROFILE
The Glass Prison By Dream Theater
A CASUAL DAY
ESCAPADES 6 (cont. Finally a Date!)
WE MEET AGAIN
FINALLY A DATE!
READING EGEN
BEACH TRIP

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 05, 2006

JUST A DATE WITH A TWIST *fiction*

I didn't wait long for her to arrive; I saw her entering the door, my lips curve into a sly smile (well, at least I thought it was sly or cute -the way I've been practicing all night and all morning in the mirror at home after finding out that I will be seeing her after work but, that's just small details *laughs*) I rose from my seat and raised my hand for her to see me.

She recognized and smiled warmly as she walked towards me. We locked each other in an embrace and kissed each other's cheeks (usually, I'd just brush my cheek with friends but *ahem* this was her who we're talking about here. So, with great satisfaction I kissed her cheeks -and yes, I know I'm that head over heels over her *winks*) and then, we exchanged pleasantries.

After dinner we decided in watching a movie, (it was a romantic comedy, I'm a sucker for those; can't you tell? *bats eyelashes*) I bought premiere seats -only because I really don't buy deluxe because I've had a bad experience before with this particular movie house.

The movie was fine, there weren't many people. We chose our seats at the top most and middle of the cinema house. We had all the four rows to ourselves, everything went well, we had snacks, we laughed, she held my hand *glee*, I held her hand *glee*.

Then, I just had to ruin everything *pout*. There were trash on the floor and she heard a scuttling, (I couldn't hear a thing mind you with the movie and all and it was hard to concentrate too when I've been relishing her scent and her presence *smiles*) she then said there was a rat and dear God, I felt something crawling up my shirt. I looked at it (the screen from movie went dark) and I saw two gleaming eyes staring at me.

And I shrieked.

What can you expect? A furry germ infected rodent was crawling up the side of your body, there was no room for macho bravado there (at least when it came to me *teehee*) and so I shrieked like a lunatic and jumped to the next row (I won't say I jumped two rows down since I'm not athletic however; I did reach 1 and a half row with my jewels getting gonged on the seat, nice eh?) where the French fries in my lap and my yummy quarter pound burger flew.

Luckily no one noticed, not the family 5 rows down since, it so happens there was an explosion in the scene (don't ask me any details since I completely forgot about the movie with my damnable fear in rodents) and I heard laughter. She was in tears with laughter (I completely forgot she used to act in college and loves to play innocent practical jokes on me) and oh-my-god; I just fell for that one.

Apparently that crawling sensation up my shirt was her fingers and that moment in which I thought was the eye of the rodent was actually her fingernail being reflected from the screen of the movie; such perfect timing, yes? *tsk*

Of course I couldn't just say anything out right at that moment since, the crown jewels robbed me off voice with their accident. She then took my hand and we left the cinema, she was still in tears with laughter and I in tears because of my lovely jewels.

She apologized with the joke and I asked about the movie, she said she already watched it before (I was like "hah???") and it didn't matter if we finished it or not she explained since she's been thinking about other things all through out the evening (hmmm... that's pretty interesting) and I inquired what it was meekly (of course the jewels didn't hurt that much but I was playing the wounded boyfriend here, I need some pampering *glee*), she didn't give me an answer instead, she looked into my eyes held my cheeks with both of her hands and kissed me (I think I'm getting lucky tonight *winks*).

posted by vinz @ 5:22 AM
| Post a Comment

6 Comments:

  1. At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha! nice one!:)
    link exchange?:)

     

  2. At 2:06 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    thanx :D

    sure ;)

     

  3. At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha. you've got one cool girlfriend there. i should probably do that to my guy. but then again, he might just end up "crying" and giving me puppy eyes just so i could "pay" him for what i did to him. although it wouldn't be a bad thing din naman. you do know what i'm talking about, right? hahaha.

     

  4. At 4:02 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    err.. if i had a gf.. as the title mentions.. its fiction. :)
    and yes, i know what you mean ^_^

     

  5. At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooops. silly me. it wasn't until i visited your blog today that i saw the word fiction on the title. and when i checked the comments, your reply was just what i expected it to be [read: you correcting me] hahaha. my bad.

    anyway, a good story. ;)

     

  6. At 3:51 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    hihihi.. thanks for the compliment :D

     

  7. Post a Comment

    << Home