VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

WEARY FROM ALL THIS CRAP
CAUGHT IN THE ACT *fiction*
JUST A DATE WITH A TWIST *fiction*
QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED
BURNT
FRIENDSTER PROFILE
The Glass Prison By Dream Theater
A CASUAL DAY
ESCAPADES 6 (cont. Finally a Date!)
WE MEET AGAIN

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 12, 2006

A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH AND HOPE

I feel like you're telling me we need to talk, you need to hear me say it, that I need to ask you to help me, so I can come back. I'm slowly being eaten away and I can't do anything about it but keep my faith and do what I can despite my morale being shattered. I have to persevere and soak everything up for in the end everything will be fine.

As the pass I feel emptier inside, I have tarnished a few of the principles I keep due to the constraints, due to the madness I'm experiencing as I stay here. I had a goal once, it kept my hopes up, it made me strong and kept me stable more or less however; despite doing my part regardless, how I delivered my end of the bargain, I have been duped, thought little of.

Dismay is what I feel as the minutes, hours and days drag on. My Will is slowly ebbing away and my control over my temper wanes.

"The universe will conspire to achieve our dream," I hear a distant voice say in my mind. These are mere trials that I have to endure and be strong with however; I'm afraid I'm losing it already, my health falters because I can't accept the fact that I've reached my goal without having to reap the rewards.

"It's just being delayed, it'll happen soon enough," a voice states. When? I ask, I've been waiting for more than a year and considering my history of short temperedness it's a miracle I've lasted this long.

I feel like I'm walking on a wire thread blindfolded, I don't know where all this is taking me and I can't help but wish that everything would, everything would conclude so I won't need to suffer.

I feel robbed in away, robbed by time spent with people I care for. I'm no longer their pillar of support and I hate it that I'm not a part of their lives anymore. Yet, I have to bid my time here so I can secure a financially stable future, for myself, for my parents, for my siblings.

I'm gaining and at the same time losing something about me as I stay here. It's a double edged sword come to think of it and I can't help but feel I'm still not utilizing my full potential. How can I utilize my full potential when I'm being undermined? Does it matter to me? Sometimes it matters, and with what happened today, it mattered. How can some people feel so superior and yet they are barbaric and crude? It's all about perspectives I suppose.

When I do come back, thirty days will seem too short. Too short of time to rekindle the flame that lies within. So here I am kneeling before you dear Lord, grant me my prayer.

posted by vinz @ 8:50 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home