VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

TRY?
PONDERING
RECAP
SOMETHING MISSING
STILL TREADING
WISH ME LUCK
WE ARE MANY by Pablo Neruda
LIKE?
CONFIRMED FLIGHT
"SETTING HER FREE" A BLOG

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ONCE AGAIN, I’M THINKING OF YOU


Almost 5 years would have passed dear friend since you’ve written me this letter. I was so miserable at that time, miserable for being used and being treated like nothing but trash by someone I thought I loved.

There was a time when we parted ways; you got involved and I led a path to discover myself however; when you needed me the most I was there for you. The times we’ve spent, the hopes and dreams we’ve shared came rushing towards me when I heard you cry over the phone. In a split second I left what I was doing and went to fetch you. I listened as you poured your heart out as I cooked something for you and afterwards, you felt a bit better.

For a time we were back to our usual routines of seeing each other and like the last time, we parted ways towards different directions of our lives. It’s been this way for the past five past years and yet, the trust and closeness we have for each other grows as time passes.

You’ve never failed to show me a different side of life, always introducing me to new things that are of interest to you, I’ll always be grateful, I’ll always think highly of you and I will always have fond memories of you.

Maybe the reason why I kept that old notebook of mine is because of the memories it held, it has bear witnessed countless events of my life; my angst against the world at the time as well as love and happiness.

Ironic isn’t it? That, I’m still trying to find the right person for me after all these years. Although, what differs now is that I have a lot of experience under my belt.

Have I learned anything about (here goes…) love *ugh* over the years? I can’t say. I can’t find myself to commit and maybe, I really don’t know how to identify if I love someone or could it be that I’m just used to loving someone selflessly? Always thinking of their happiness first instead of mine?

Maybe you see through my guise more than anyone. That I’m still the idealistic guy you met almost seven years ago, despite the taint I claim to have committed, you see through me, you understand and believe the goodness in me.

We’ve been through a lot over the years haven’t we? If there was something I regretted doing with our friendship then that would be not showing enough affection I have for you.

posted by vinz @ 11:54 AM
| Post a Comment

1 Comments:

  1. At 2:09 AM, Blogger Jasmin said…

    'i know what you did LAST 2001.' JUST KIDDING.. trying to sound like the scary movie.. but then it would be much realistic for me to claim, 'I KNOW WHO WROTE IT LAST 2001'... it was smudged poorly..hehehe

    *LAST --grammatically wrong but essentially right. ahahah

     

  2. Post a Comment

    << Home