VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

CONFIRMED FLIGHT
"SETTING HER FREE" A BLOG
NEW BLOGS
ACCOUNTS, INTERNET AND NETWORKING
....
ONE MONTH TO GO
TAGLISH EPISODE 4: MUMKIN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
BE WITHOUT YOU
A MOMENT OF CONTEMPLATION
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 16

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 09, 2006

LIKE?

We’ve been exchanging these easy banters for a while now, and each time I can sense the wanting you have for me increasing. Maybe the reason is you can sense mine as well? Besides the initial attraction we have towards another, it’s the thoughts we imprint in each other’s mind that entices us towards one another.

Have I been analyzing too much of the words you use? Have I thought a lot about what to say to you, how to lure your feelings towards me?

Your eyes tend to linger more when we talk and there’s something in your smile that I haven’t noticed before, it’s different; it has more pleasure and ease in them.

You’ve started confiding in me your rants and raves; this relationship has come a long way. Wasn’t it a few months ago that I used to bother you whenever I thought the time was appropriate? It was my meager means to start a conversation with you.

Have you missed the out-of-the-blue questions I asked? Didn’t you notice with that one question our conversation tend to last hours? I always defended my inner thoughts with humor; I’ve been blessed enough to avoid uncomfortable topics regarding myself however; I couldn’t avoid them from you indefinitely. It was all a ploy wasn’t it? The way I sometimes reply tactlessly and yet, you read my eyes and notice that there’s something deeper from my brash opinions. You took your time, tried to understand my complicated and contrasting personality.

I’ve grown accustomed to listening to your voice before I turn in for the night. As I sleep I’m comforted in knowing the first person who’ll think of me is you, how can I not presume about it whenever I wake in the morning I receive a sms from you. My daily schedule is filled with you now and in a way it feels right, I usually get goose bumps when it happens and I walk away. I’m not yet ready a part of me says I still have a lot to do, a lot of desires to fulfill. Settling down hasn’t appealed to me yet, or has it?

I still won’t give in I remind you but you casually agreed with what I stated. Maybe you already know the end result? You seem pretty confident and tend to make measures as to how we relate to each other. You even tend to take my hand nowadays where as I used to initiate the action first. Having you in my arms feels right, I didn’t even notice that I tend to inhale whenever we lock arms until you pointed it out. An embrace won’t be a real one unless I take in your scent, I say.

Maybe what I’ve been claiming that we were meant for each other is true. Could it be that I simply forced us to be meant for one another? I doubt the latter.

Should I have you read what I’ve written here? Your probably reaction would be the same as always and provide me your honest opinion with a touch of humor mingled with affection.

I miss you.

I’ll see you soon.

posted by vinz @ 8:13 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home