VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

SOMETHING MISSING
STILL TREADING
WISH ME LUCK
WE ARE MANY by Pablo Neruda
LIKE?
CONFIRMED FLIGHT
"SETTING HER FREE" A BLOG
NEW BLOGS
ACCOUNTS, INTERNET AND NETWORKING
....

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 16, 2006

RECAP

I woke yesterday at around 3am, I couldn’t sleep I was too excited in coming back to the Philippines. I kept thinking of the things I want to do and the friends I’ll be meeting up with, it’s been over a year and I’ve missed them.

On my ride to work this morning I was thinking about what I told my instructor yesterday after class, I might be teaching Adobe Photoshop on July. It will be my first official teaching experience and it isn’t because it’s for community service or that if I do teach I get a free class rather, it’s a step if I want to teach part-time for one semester in a university. It’s one of my goals that I’ve written in my list to do and I intend on following through with that regardless if I feel like I work 7 days a week.

I have been inactive in producing a website for a year now and I should start revising my knowledge in Flash. Though, I have to thank friends for asking questions in CSS and what have you because I get to revise my knowledge in them. So, I suppose I’m not that far behind in reading and typing codes. I should start my own web site real soon but I’ve been too lazy and I’ve been stingy in coughing up cash so I could purchase a web domain/space.

I’ve been thinking about buying a condo unit, it’s a good investment and the maintenance is less costly compared to a house which, I have 5 years of experience with. I want a place of my own where I can retreat to or then again, I can always have the place (condo) rented until I get back. That is, my plan for owning one will have to push through by 2008. I have to establish myself first on 2007 in a different country after I’ve done my part-time teaching stint.

The condo and the business are plausible options as of now. I have to concentrate in securing my financial stability first and even if it means I’ll be working/studying 7 days a week then, so be it.

Although, I have to admit I must find time to do the things that I enjoy like reading books that I enjoy or learning how to edit/compile a movie or simply dabble in Adobe Photoshop or Flash (which I haven’t touched for more than a year already).

I’m almost finished with book 1 of “The Bartimaeus Trilogy”; I have to get the other two copies when I get back. The next book I should be reading is a book from the Shopaholic Series (Shopaholic Ties the Knot) and then I’ll need a breather after reading that so, I think I’ll read Nicholas Sparks’ “At First Sight” which I bought a month ago. I think I still have three books from Sophie Kinsella which I haven’t read.

Living in the Philippines alone has given me a lot of self control and imbued me a sense of responsibility in terms of spending my money. I’ve saved quite a few over the months and thankfully my parents understand my need to save. By 2008 I should be able to invest with whatever venture I see fit.

Patience and perseverance is what I need to accomplish what I intend for my life. I can’t repeat what’s already happened; time is a luxury that I don’t have. One more year of this and I’m gone, I’ll be a step closer to my goals despite the uncertainty as to how I will achieve all of them. It’ll come to me when the time comes; it’s always been this way.

posted by vinz @ 12:03 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home