VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

MINI SERIES VOLUME 13
SICK
LOOKIN’ GOOD *LOL*
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 12
DARTH CONFESSIONS
BURNT AND SPENT
COMMUNING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 11
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 10
BUSY YET MAKING TIME

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 14

Okay-okay, I promise not to eat too much of that scrambled penoy delicacy from Pateros, (stomach rumbles) GOD! I promise not to eat ANY of that damn delicacy, just please, please let me reach home in time…

(jeepney hits a pothole) WTF?!! Ack.. hold-it-HOLD-ITttt. Keep it together LESie boy. We CAN do this, for old times sake buddy. It’s ALL in the MIND pare…

Christ Almighty let there be no traffic. I promise to abstain for a week… (Stomach rumbles) OKAY! A MONTH… ack… I feel so cold; I’m getting goose-bumps all over… ulp… mammy…

God Loves me and HE will deliver me from this (thunder cracks and lightning flashes) ack! God love mo naman ako diba?

Several gruel some minutes passed… breathe in and breathe out, it’s all in the mind. Concentrate as you’ve never done before brotha. CRAP. Please don’t stop for passengers and like I want to shout and tell them not to get off until I get off.

Why Lord of all the time in the world did this happen when my car is in the shop? (stomach protesting) ulp… it’s humility isn’t it? I need to learn humility, right? (sniffles)

It’s raining cats and dogs and the bloody jeepney had to stop and put down the plastic covers so we won’t get wet, like that would help, I’m already wet and cold. Soooo cold but praise the Almighty I’m just 5 minutes away from home.

“psst, sir, that gay person is looking at you rather lustily for the past five minutes” says this junior high kid who I was sitting next to.

“Oh? Really.” I say with disinterest, I can’t wait to get home, just one more bend and a tricycle away. Ack. A tricycle away and a dozen humps to go through but I can manage so as long as I don’t feel that…. ACK! Why the hell did I have to think about that sinking feeling… ulp... must concentrate and keep quiet for just a bit…

Breathe-in-Breathe-out, I’m like doing a poor imitation of a Lamaze method here.

Lamaze Method: a method that prepares a mother for natural childbirth; the pregnant woman (in classes and at home) practices (usually with the help of a coach) learns about the physiology of childbirth and techniques of relaxation and concentration and breathing [synonymous to Lamaze method of child birth].

“Manong PARA!” PARA SABI EHH... PARAAAAAA. YES! Finally, I’m out of here.

(Gay on looker squeezes LES’ tush)

Pfftt.

*blasphemy*

*profanity*

*cussing*

*swearing*

*cursing*

*wet and wild sensation from the be-hind*

posted by vinz @ 10:16 AM
| Post a Comment

6 Comments:

  1. At 7:39 PM, Blogger Yoyce said…

    napatawa mo ako. :) thanks... :)

     

  2. At 7:47 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    glad you enjoyed reading it. *lol*

     

  3. At 8:17 PM, Blogger paninigirl said…

    vinz!
    nasa pinas ka na pala?! ;-)
    i can empathize dear. that happened to me too, and all the while my hands were cold and clammy and sweats are breaking through, i kept on wishing my ass was in my palm so i could just place it outside the jeepney window and do my thing. hehe

     

  4. At 8:20 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    hahaha anukaaabaaa... fiction yan.. FICTION.. nde nangyarai sa akin yan.. pramis... hahahha

    i'm still here in saudi noh,.. :p

     

  5. At 9:11 PM, Blogger paninigirl said…

    hmmmang sama mo. kala ko naman true. kasi nangyari talaga sa kin yan. except the "hipo". hahaha.

     

  6. At 9:54 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    naku noh.. nangyari nanaman sa atin lahat ma-LBM.. :)

    but this didn't happen to me, i mean the LBM matched with "hipo".. i just thought it would be a funny coincidence and something amusing to write about. hehehe..

    i day dream a lot.. :|

     

  7. Post a Comment

    << Home