VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

COMMUNING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 11
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 10
BUSY YET MAKING TIME
NOT BAD, EH?
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 9
UY EXCITED
BELIEVE
GUTS
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER REFLECTION

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 05, 2006

BURNT AND SPENT

I don’t feel so good, it’s been a busy-busy few weeks and I haven’t had ample rest. It’s my fault as well, pushing myself too much though; I have to say that I’ve saved quite plenty. I’m still not up to meeting friends socially.

As soon as everything is settled which was hopefully promised to me to be finished after several days, my current routine would abruptly change all the more. I still have a lot to finish and it is holding me back, I’m not getting any younger and because of that I find myself driven all the more, my deadline is inching closer; two more years to go.

I don’t feel good, both physically and mentally. Maybe a good night’s rest is all I need? Maybe I still need to be detached from everyone? So that when I take my vacation I won’t be overwhelmed with the people I socialize with. I’m really a private person deep down, and often enough I prefer spending my time alone. I’m just tired, tired of the monotony I’m living in however, I’d prefer having this than the latter.

I haven’t given much thought in writing my sonnets though I do have a pattern in mind; I’ll be blending my sonnet with binary codes this time however, I still trying to decide who or what will be my source of inspiration for the next one.

Companionship looms in the shadows and I’m keeping it at bay. Not yet, I say to myself, after a year probably I can delve into its waters once again however, as of late, I can’t. I wonder what measures I will undertake to repress these feelings.

I must say that I am looking forward to seeing a LOT of women when I get back *chuckles*. AND I really need to shop for clothes, I know I’ll be buying jackets since; I’ve grown accustomed to wearing one. I won’t feel comfortable without wearing one even if it’s hot. I’ve been training my body to control my temperature; I just hope it works when I get back.

Anyhow, less than 20 minutes to go before I leave work, another day has passed and closer to getting what I want. I wish everything that I’ve planned for my vacation would push through.

posted by vinz @ 10:15 AM
| Post a Comment

2 Comments:

  1. At 3:26 AM, Blogger Yen Prieto said…

    hey.. its been a while since i last visited ur site.. just passing by.. take care..

     

  2. At 2:32 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    thanks for dropping by :D

     

  3. Post a Comment

    << Home