VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

NOT BAD, EH?
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 9
UY EXCITED
BELIEVE
GUTS
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER REFLECTION
PLANS CHANGE AND PROMISES TO BE MET
MINI SERIES VOLUME 8
SWING-SWING-MOODY
VALENTINES DAY (FICTION)

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 26, 2006

BUSY YET MAKING TIME

It was a busy weekend (Thursdays and Fridays) for me. Everything seems to be urgent here at work, what a load of Bull I say however, despite the pressure and urgency of what some of the blokes here are requesting I managed to finish all of them in time.

Today was über busy from 9:00am to 2:00pm, I haven’t eaten my lunch yet and I needed to do something I’m interested in before I proceed with feeding myself and also, for the past week, I’ve been browsing a few Adobe Photoshop tutorial sites and I made a friend of mine a little artwork out of her photos, I hope she doesn’t mind and I sent her a copy of what I did. I won’t be posting it or anywhere since it was meant as a present for her.

I really hope she likes it, haven’t talked to her in a while and we had sort of an argument when last we sent messages to each other. It was my fault, I was too insensitive and tactless to say to her something as such and I suppose, the photo art work is my other means of apologizing to her.

I was flattered that a profile of me was put up in my college. Friends who are still studying there brought me the news however I was concerned about my photo, I was never photogenic *chuckles*. As it turned out only 3 profiles were posted on that exhibit.

I made it a point that I’m taking my one hour break, usually I eat lunch while working but not today. I’m too frigging tired and stressed and I need more time to ease my mind. It’s a Saturday and most of the people I know in the Philippines are out having a blast to unburden them of the accumulated stress from the week. I can’t help but feel envy towards them though, I tell myself I just have to sacrifice one more year of my life like this and then I’m a step closer to my goals in life.

On Thursday we’ll be having this get together; my parents’ friends and ours will be attending a party set up by my Aunt. It will be social function (read: passing on criticism towards others and setting me up with their daughters since, I’m the only one single) and it will be the biggest I’ll be attending in a year (not considering the Alumni Home Coming last month). I have to set myself up for it but I know I’ll want to go home early though it won’t be possible, sigh. Plus I’ll be coming from my Instructor’s home; group leaders have extra class for the next day. It was just my luck to be nominated as such although, a responsibility is a responsibility.

I’m currently caught between two things, wanting to sleep and wanting to learn some more Adobe Photoshop tricks as well as wanting to get a hold of great photos friends wouldn’t mind me dabbling with. Of course, I want to use my ideas on myself however, I haven’t made time in taking photos of myself and sometimes, the designs I think up come from the photos I see.

Looking back, I guess I’ve had a lot of work experience managing a role for three people. I know I still have a lot to improve on though; there are situations in which I can’t improve since the lack of man power. However, as always I manage what resources I have, that’s how I’ve always dealt my problems.

I wrote a part of my mini series yesterday at class, I’ll try and find some time to finish it. I’ve been thinking about it last night before I went to sleep and I hope when I finish it it’ll be as amusing as I thought it would be when read.

I was surprised with the amount of greetings I received for my birthday and really touched though, some friends that I’ve really taken time on remembering their birthdays seems to have forgotten but then again, it’s just a greeting, right? Plus, I didn’t really celebrate my birthday though, as always I made a heartfelt prayer to the almighty wishing that everything works out for my family, the people I care for and good health.

I’ve been thinking about that friend of mine a lot for the past couple of weeks, the one I made a photo art work. Could I have managed to link myself with her as I have with others? Usually when I think about a friend a lot they find a way to think of me as well and usually it happens and I receive a text message or an email from them, it must have some psychological explanation because I’ve been doing it for the past several years. Or maybe it’s simply coincidence? Anyhow, I just hope we get to talk again and despite that I’ve already apologized I feel it still wasn’t enough.
I’m happy though that everything is turning out fine for her having finally met the guy who is right for her; a guy strong enough that can ride with her and someone who compliments her in every good way.

I have to drag my ass everyday starting tonight? Ugh, to do the exercises, I really must lose this excess FAT! Vinzi is a flabby fatty belch!

posted by vinz @ 8:48 AM
| Post a Comment

2 Comments:

  1. At 6:29 AM, Blogger :: IcegaL :: said…

    nice touch vinzi. hope everything turn out ok with ur fren. n happy belated birthday. gluck in losin those fat, haha.

     

  2. At 9:01 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    hahaha thanks :)

     

  3. Post a Comment

    << Home