VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

DARTH CONFESSIONS
BURNT AND SPENT
COMMUNING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 11
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 10
BUSY YET MAKING TIME
NOT BAD, EH?
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 9
UY EXCITED
BELIEVE

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 12

I’ve been seeing Rina for about a month already and it was the first time she invited me over at her home. She said she was living in a subdivision in which my first girlfriend used to live in. On our drive to her home it felt nostalgic as always whenever I find myself drawing near her home. I used to whisk her home almost everyday when we were a couple and I was shocked that the apartment Rina told me to pull over is the same town house as was my ex-girlfriend.

Apparently Rina was my ex-girlfriend’s neighbor since a few months ago when she moved to the place. I wasn’t sure if she still lived there and it was close to midnight though, lights in her home still shown.

“Hey, you seem a bit distant on our ride here,” Rina asked as she hooked her arms on my elbow.

“I’m actually trying my best not to think of you and me,” I say with slight
coyness.

She leans closer, I could feel the warmth of her body as she gave a lick on my neck, “And why pray tell are you trying not to think of you and me where as, I’ve been anticipating this night to begin?”

I breathe in deeply her scent as I licked her ears and whispered, “Really? And I thought this night was just about to end.”

“Sorry to disappoint you sweetie, but the night is just beginning,” she said as she begun unhooking my belt.

We spent the night together, I liked how we did it, there was chemistry in bed between us, lust and passion reigned that evening, the banters we shared had spiced the intimacy. It wasn’t wild like the others; it was seductively slow and tempting. We took our time with one another and after several minutes of rest we’d do it again.

I woke around noon as she gave me a wet kiss on the lips, we were hungry however; our craving for one another was appeased first.

It was well after four in the afternoon when I left her home, she was sleeping soundly upstairs, I left her a note. My body felt sore and tired. As I was closing the gate to her home someone accidentally bumped into me and it was my first girlfriend Jenn.

We exchanged an awkward greeting; it’s been four years since I last saw her as well as the last time since we talked. The conversation didn’t last even a minute, she had to go, and her boyfriend/fiancée/jealousy-demigod was in the car waiting for her to get inside her home.

It’s been six years since we broke up I thought, she was wearing a skirt. She rarely wore skirts then, her hair is worn long now and it was tied in a pony tail, she just had a pedicure and manicure, her scent was still the same although, I couldn’t help but notice her eyes being a bit swollen as if she just finished crying, her voice was a bit hoarse and it was probably because of that.

Mr. Spoiled-Rich-Bum is still looking at me as I got into my car, he was the first guy to have s*x with her and I can’t help but wonder if she and I did it first, could she and I be still a couple today?

posted by vinz @ 10:11 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home