VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

SICK
LOOKIN’ GOOD *LOL*
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 12
DARTH CONFESSIONS
BURNT AND SPENT
COMMUNING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 11
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 10
BUSY YET MAKING TIME
NOT BAD, EH?

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 13, 2006

MINI SERIES VOLUME 13

I was browsing in a shop in Galleria when a couple hands enveloped my eyes, “Hello Stranger,” she says, the voice was familiar and I felt a longing after hearing her voice, how could I forget someone who I used to spend every night with at her home doing a school paper, I usually left around 2 or 3am in the morning after a night’s brainstorming and hanging out with her and her niece. We became close friends in that short span of time, I even attended her debut and we had a song specifically for each other. I wrote a poem for her present whirled around in an expensive perfume.

Her name is Angela and she came into my life when my first girlfriend just broke up with me.

“Hey sweetie,” I say as we gave each other an embrace and a kiss to the cheeks, “I haven’t seen you in a while, what have you been up to?”

As was her habit she wraps her arms around my elbow as she led me out of the store, “Mom’s been asking about you and you know…” she clearly avoided my question and I play along noting that it isn’t time to ask how she’s really been. We spent the afternoon together; just talking that is of interest and avoiding personal questions until she asked the inevitable, “Dating anyone lately?”

I held her gaze before I answer, “Angela, ever since you dumped me, I’ve been a gigolo to a lot of women.” I laughed.

She pinches my torso until I yelped, “GAGO! That was a serious question.” she retorts laughing, clearly she’s enjoying putting some serious hurt on me, you-masochist-you *lol*.

I place my arms around her, “Honestly, I’m not committed but I still date and yes, I occasionally do it and I am careful.”

“It’s a wonder to me you don’t bump into any of them when you’re with someone,” she wondered, I chuckled, “Oh-My-God, you don’t mean we’ve bumped into them while we were together?”

“Err, I’m not sure,” I feigned innocence and confessed that we did bump into a few of them, I suppose she was too engrossed in our conversation to have noticed me nodding and gesturing to some of the ladies I’ve been with.

“So… want to do some lingerie shopping?” I say with matching batting eyelashes and I got a smack on my shoulder and multiple pinches.

posted by vinz @ 8:01 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home