Thursday, December 08, 2005
Stray Amidst Slinking Facets
I finished a poem I was writing last night. I thought I have to at least write one poem per year and since, I've been reading a lot of poetry lately I thought I should try my hand on it again. The poem is a bit complex from what I used to write however, more structured than the bulk of what I’ve written.
Stray Amidst Slinking Facets
Deny me taste
For I may run a foul
Leave me and be chaste
So I shall scowl
I will admit I was fazed
By splendor amidst a blaze
Thence enchanted by quirks
Naught by lovely skirts
Slap one’s façade
When trust is breached
Rather commit a charade
That may entice such rage
Provide me a glimpse
A dawn of embrace
Warmth by whims
Affection we shan’t forsake
Our fates are enter twined
That moment we’ve convened
Kindred spirits of benign
An instance I’ve not foreseen
posted by vinz @ 8:09 AM
|
0 Comments: