VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

STANDSTILL
PREORDAINED NOTIONS
YOU AND I COLLIDE
Stray Amidst Slinking Facets
THis EntRy is About you
RAVAGED
LURCHING
CURSES
CHAPTER 1 (A NOVEL: UNTITLED)
DREAMS AND SCENTS

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A MORNING WITH BRATTY N.L.D. (fiction... daw*lol*)

I woke at 6:30am and I was madly craving to hear this song ringing in my head. I quickly opened the monitor; we rarely turn the desktop off since we download movies 24/7. The joy of having 256k connection at home (snickers).

I type hastily the lyrics to the song since I didn’t know the title. Thank God for google.com, Results 1 - 10 of about 15,200,000 for i want you to want me lyrics. (0.09 seconds)

I click the top most link results and open my p2p application.
Type the band and the song.
The wait is unbearable, it took about 1.2 seconds before the song appears in my screen and I click on the song so that it may begin downloading.
A minute later 774 songs found of the same title.
2.30 minutes later the song finishes downloading and I play it.



It was my coffee for that morning, a rare smile formed from my lips. What the hell am I listening to? My mind screams, although there was delight in it.

The songs plays for the next couple of hours as I ready for work, I even uploaded it in my mp3 player so that when I drive to work I’ll be able to listen to it.

Finally after much deliberation on which work clothes I were to wear, I settled with a mango colored long sleeves, a brown tie, khaki pants with matching suit and the suede shoes that I favored.

With my head bopping as I close the door to our apartment I headed to work.

On my 15 minute drive to work, I realized I’ve memorized the song.

O_o (blink)

I was like swaying my frigging body as I drove, and I suck at dancing. With head swaying and bopping, I feel like I’m having a great day ahead of me and then I realize that this youth on another car is sticking his middle finger at me. And you know what? I mimed the words in teasing fashion as I bat my eyelashes…

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’m beggin’ you to beg me.

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’ll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
I’ll get home early from work if you say that you love me.

Didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Feelin’ all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin’.
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’m beggin’ you to beg me.
I’ll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
I’ll get home early from work if you say that you love me.

Didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Feelin’ all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin’.
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
Feelin’ all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin’.
Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I’d love you to love me.
I’m beggin’ you to beg me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.
words and music by rick nielsen



O_o (blink) O_o (blink) O_o (blink)

posted by vinz @ 1:48 PM
| Post a Comment

7 Comments:

  1. At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    evil. yes u are

     

  2. At 3:02 AM, Blogger vinz said…

    hahhahaa... dang song keeps ringing in my head... >:)

     

  3. At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    notice the bragging brat in you... ahaha so cute (choke me to death) lolz just kidding.. its funny. in an annoying narcissistic way... that is soooo vinzi(with horns)

     

  4. At 3:12 AM, Blogger vinz said…

    maybe i should change the title of my blog as vinzi's narcisstic ramblings.. hahahha *lol*

     

  5. At 8:18 PM, Blogger Steffi said…

    *lol* that was the song of my life... er, 5 years ago (gads i'm old). it does have natural LSS tendencies. =D

     

  6. At 12:54 AM, Blogger jeniperr said…

    I dunno where you got my link, but thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    I so envy you for your 256 KBPS internet connection. Dial-up really sucks. Haha.

    Oooh. You love music too!

    Before I forget, I also can't sing. Haha. I love to sing but I'm really out of tune. But gawd, I don't sing in karaokes like a crazy drunk man! LOL.

    Merry Christmas! ;)

     

  7. At 1:40 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    steff.. i can imagine you watching some bball players practice and this song is playing in your mind.. hahah i don't know why..

    jen.. well, i was bloghopping and landed upon your site.. the internet keeps me sane in this country without it i would have gone mad months ago. hahaha.. music and internet keeps me sane in this country. >:)

     

  8. Post a Comment

    << Home