Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Past Mistakes
As she said those words, it made me realize that she was warning me about her: I should be weary of her friend, the one that I was courting. As well as she saying to me: you should’ve been mine and that I know you won’t come for me, not after the hold that she’s done to you.
It has been more than a year since I last saw her and she was right about the girl I courted.
The mistake I made was the one that you know what you were getting into yet, blinded by the allure and seduction you ignored it. And you’re worst nightmares of what’ll happen to this situation all occurred accordingly to what you’ve feared the most and you’ve been left with nothing, not your pride, not with dignity and certainly not with your integrity.
If only I could’ve met her earlier on, I wouldn’t have faltered and I wouldn’t have been this miserable.
Where are you? I want you back in my life, you were but a fleeting moment and I want you to stay…
It stopped raining and he stands outside breathing the fresh, moist, crisp air of the evening. I can’t stand it when I see people that miserable because it reminds me of the feeling of being in love…
posted by vinz @ 6:32 PM
|
0 Comments: