VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

late night chitchat
browsing my old hard drive
You and I
better days ahead.
good bye...
Time For Good Byes....
A Super Tough Day but Thanks to Thera (hugs)....
I want an honest answer...
Loko Ka: 01
Rest Day Recharge

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January Update

It’s 10pm and I’m applying change for the past few weeks.

I guess that’s my New Year resolution: To change my appearance yet again...

I’ve slowly started applying it the past December and more and more are starting to notice the change I’m starting to apply.

I’m sporting my hair long despite people see it as a bit messy, I like it. I bought a hair blower and my mornings are never complete until I blow dry it whether hot or cold.

Heads are turning more as I walk past the cubicles in the office; I know I’m making my presence more noticeable by projecting my image all over the floor –and the current clothes I’ve chosen to wear and I’m exuding confidence and stride the way I used to...

I’ve had 4 sessions so far for my back injury and I’ve been bad since I haven’t done the exercises in the mornings and the evenings... I’ll do them after I post this entry I promise! 8 sessions to go before I can return back to the gym.

I’ll start changing the layout of my blogspot page.

One more month to go before I’ll get my new cam... I can’t wait to have that beauty and it’ll help pass the time.

Every day this week I have it fully booked and I like it.

I can’t wait for Sunday to come. *smiles*

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 10:17 PM
| Post a Comment

1 Comments:

  1. At 10:29 AM, Blogger oneandonlybaj said…

    I'm happy for you vinz.
    >:)

     

  2. Post a Comment

    << Home