VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

You and I
better days ahead.
good bye...
Time For Good Byes....
A Super Tough Day but Thanks to Thera (hugs)....
I want an honest answer...
Loko Ka: 01
Rest Day Recharge
Itinerary for the next few days
Watched the movie Juno

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

browsing my old hard drive

whilst browsing found this song...

Hey what's the point of this
Hey what's your favorite song
Maybe we could hum along

I think you're smart
You sweet thing
Tell me your name
I'm dying here

Ooh got you where I want you
Ooh got you where I want you
Oh yeah

Hey maybe just a smile
Oh hey do you know that I can dance
Could we talk for a while

I think you're smart
You sweet thing
Tell me your sign
I'm dying here

Ooh got you where I want you
Ooh got you where I want you
Oh yea
Ooh got you where I want you
I want you bad

I think you're smart
You sweet thing
Tell me your name
I'm dying here

Ooh got you where I want you
Got you where I want you
YEAH
Got you where I want you
I want you
Want You

Got you where I want you

Walking around
screaming at you in my head,
"Please find me!"
Then you did,
driving around El Paso together...
looking for that head shop...

Labels: ,

posted by vinz @ 8:19 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home