Friday, January 11, 2008
a lazy friday
I said no to the contract that was offered because I am adamant in getting a job that's 5 days a week and not in shifting schedule unless its day shift –scratch that. I'm getting good at interviews both one on one and panel and it makes me wonder has working abroad done any relevance to my career except for the high paying salary?
One of the reasons why I left there is that I won't be trapped, being back home gives me opportunity to grow and develop. I promise that I will do a couple of walk-in applications on Monday.
Yesterday I had another panel interview by 4 people with various high positions in the company. They asked a lot of questions that lasted for more than a couple of hours. I honestly don't know if I will get the job because they made me realize how much laid back despite the tasks I was handling in my previous work.
On another note, my shoe cracked. I need a new pair of black leather shoes. I'm looking at the hush puppies shoe that I saw a few months back that was waterproof. Perfect when the rainy season comes.
It looks like I won't be able to have a taste of the beach this coming summer unless I get a job really soon and take a couple of vacation leaves without pay. I don't mind taking vacation leave without pay by the way –I mean you're only young once and might as well take in the experience as much as you can.
I'm turning 26 soon, what's up with that? :p
Labels: update
posted by vinz @ 4:18 PM
|
0 Comments: