VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Quality Control for Quality Men ~01
Reflection on the Glorietta tragedy
LRT COINCIDENCE
Monthsary and Meeting the Parents
Sensible Convos or is it Nosebleed Convos?
Jitters
Of Friends And Life moving on
A Reflection
I’ve been unfair lately to my readers.
I’m still alive and kicking.

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Evening Epiphany

I remember nights much like this, lying in bed, tired and thinking. Entering a state of in which thoughts flow and the need for parchment arises however, tonight unlike any other, I did not seek pen and paper instead I type my thoughts.

I recall the feel of paper on my palms as I hold my pen and write; thoughts of romantic ideals, and my goals in life, where I am now, reminding myself which path I should take and reminding myself not to lose focus.

My mind meanders on the job offers and the interviews and I think about the trials and errors I made in the past. Of writing, of courtship, of interacting socially, I remind myself how I was then and how I am now.

Professionalism, politics and leadership play into mind, faces of past colleagues entering and leaving my corporate life. Egos growing, karma and knowing one's place reanimates my thoughts.

Am I dealing with the same circumstances in terms of choosing, being accepted and accepting a job? Perhaps...

Today I had to indulge myself in something that's been a part of me since I was a boy. It will always be a part of me, and there are times wherein I need to give into this little pet peeve in order to get it out of my mind and writing this tonight proves that.

I look out of my window and see a dark sky, I think about the times where in the moon, full and bright looks upon my little room. I think of the moments wherein I reflect about the daily happenings in my life, about the people that have entered my life, about the people I miss and love.

Tonight reminds me of the old me in 2004 after I graduated college, locking myself inside a bubble and shunning the world around me where I indulged on interests and needs. Tonight reminds me of the change I have undergone for the past three years and a glimpse of who I was earlier today.

I am grateful for the amount of patience, and understanding she has given me today and all the little snippets of how much I appreciate her comes to me, words, thoughts, phrases, sentences play through my mind, excited and impatient to be written down, to be expressed, to be uttered and yet, I hold my thoughts promising as soon as the sun rises all will be said and written.

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 8:17 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home