VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

I Wanted To Be a Poet
Men Vying for Committed Women
Evening Epiphany
Quality Control for Quality Men ~01
Reflection on the Glorietta tragedy
LRT COINCIDENCE
Monthsary and Meeting the Parents
Sensible Convos or is it Nosebleed Convos?
Jitters
Of Friends And Life moving on

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog Update

I haven't written anything in a while now, just floating I guess, too many personal things that I don't feel like sharing to the world at the moment.

I did however, finished something that I have set out to do.

I realize that I have this tendency when I have set my mind into something, to be driven like mad to attain it and right now, getting a job that would benefit my career is on top of my list however, I will resort to other means on Tuesday morning.

Come what may, this was my choice to begin with and having faith and tons of prayers always helps.

On a side note, when I took my hiatus in playing online a couple of months ago, the guild which us officers has cared for went downhill however, I'm happy that we're finally getting back on track and we'll be doing a few excursions on Sunday night. The game to me is also about managing people, members varies from twelve year-olds to adults in their forties however, I am reminding myself not to get obsessed over it and that priority is getting a job.

Interviews I suppose will be lined up next week; I just hope my face gets a bit better.

Last night was interesting, it never happened to me to smell massage oil and have the sudden urge to puke. Thirty minutes of eating dinner down the drain (or the throne in this case *lol*) in mere seconds, I just had tea afterwards and it felt like I slept on an empty stomach.

On another note, it's Tin's birthday today! Happy birthday! I want to thank everyone who pitched in on sending a greeting to her on that secret gmail account I sent over private messages, thank you for taking the time and helping me out on that quaint surprise. I appreciate it tons *smiles*

Happy Weekend People *winks*

Labels:

posted by vinz @ 9:43 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home