VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

BUMP
CURRENT SONG PLAYING UNDER MANTRA
A RECOLLECTION
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
INTERPOSED
TAKE THE PLUNGE, PARE
BLOGGISTAS
ONCE AGAIN, I’M THINKING OF YOU
TRY?
PONDERING

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 27, 2006

YOU’RE A SICK, SICK MAN…

Okay, so maybe I’ve been saying a lot of really, really nice things to her lately. And this new found affection she has for me, well, kind of makes me feel a bit awkward. I mean, we’ve only seen each other for three days (straight) –not that the four months of getting to know each other counts, does it? I.e. our communication was based on phone calls and chats via the internet (so I live in a different country and I still prefer women from my homeland, sue me.)

Fine, maybe I do tend to close my eyes when I take whiff of her scent but, that doesn’t mean I do it on purpose. It just happens, alright? The same goes when I happen to “smile” unawares as she talks, err, monologues, err, does it matter? I listen! And daydream *laughs*

Yes, the reason why I attempted to get to know her is because I’m attracted to her. I mean who wouldn’t? She has brains, beauty AND about a gazillion men ogling and vying for her affection. How could someone as confident and strong as her give time to some lowly someone as me?

Right, I’m overreacting here. She’s NOT that brains and beauty goddess type and maybe she doesn’t have a gazillion men ogling and vying for her affection but heck, all I can say is that I was attracted to her. Seeing her photos and reading her thoughts, I felt a connection (how sick am I again? *laughs*) that’s all there is to it.

So, how did I manage to converse with her? Is it the usual send-you-a-quote-and-hope-you-reply tactic? Or would it be I’m-not-worthy-of-your-presence moves? Or could it be a-gesture-of-appreciation-or-reading/viewing-of-my-page –or-the-thank-you-for-adding-me-up-on-your-list maneuver? Did you notice the sarcasm there? Yes? GREAT!

Honestly, I don’t have a bloody clue as to how it all started. Maybe she was the one who first initiated our conversation (Yeah right man…)

Anyhow, let’s just say for conversation’s sake that she does find me charming and a handsome devil (*nudge* *nudge* is that the wind picking up?), let’s say that she’s been leaning on my feelings for her are mutual. What do I say? What ingenious compliment will I come up with now? Do I play cool and tease her for a bit? Have her admit that I do hold her heart at the palm of my hands (yes, I know, cool isn’t it?).

Then again, who’d probably spend time with an egocentric, narcissistic, arrogant man like me? (Pity me, want me, and hurt me? *laughs*) Maybe I just need a bit more love? A bit more affection so I’m enticed to open up my feelings and show her my sensitive *belch* side?

Bottom-line, all I can say is you’re a sick, sick and demented man *laughs*

*if you took what i've written here seriously... then, you're sicker than i am LOL

posted by vinz @ 8:36 AM
| Post a Comment

2 Comments:

  1. At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder, i wonder, is it the 5th of November. :D

     

  2. At 1:57 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    there'll be fireworks for sure... lol

     

  3. Post a Comment

    << Home