VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

....
ONE MONTH TO GO
TAGLISH EPISODE 4: MUMKIN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
BE WITHOUT YOU
A MOMENT OF CONTEMPLATION
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 16
RESTLESS
TAGLISH SERIES EPISODE 3: ENTER SAKURA
A SAINT? NAH!
RELIVING A FEW SCENES AND 2 YEARS AFTER GRADUATION

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 02, 2006

ACCOUNTS, INTERNET AND NETWORKING

On a lighter note I finally found a friendster profile I’ve been searching for. Not that I usually do it and I only do it when I’m intrigued. Usually it happens when I read someone’s blog and if she’s female of course *laughs*.

Usually it takes me a couple of hours to discover their username and account except if they don’t have a friendster account. I don’t hack accounts mind you; I’m just curious what the author looks like. It’s good that I have an understanding with computers and how the internet works. Although, I admit I don’t know much in depth about them, if I didn’t get accepted with my college when I graduated high school I’d probably ended up it AMA and have taken up programming.

Anyhow, I’ve been running ideas on and off in my mind for the past few months. I’m one who usually doesn’t back down in challenges and especially if I’m motivated and really interested. I usually get clues to start me off and through them I’m usually successful in finding out the information what I need.

Stalker material? Probably if I was a demented lunatic however; I’m not, I just enjoy the challenge like a kleptomaniac.

I have two more levels to achieve before I attain my goal which I started last January, I’ve come a long way but, at what price? Friends have been worried about me since I’ve shied on meeting up with them for the past 3 months.

Back to the account I was searching for, well, reading her blogs amuses me and to think she has that figure and lovely face to boot. She truly is a marvel if I may say so myself.

I finally have 3 more meetings before I finish the courses I’ve been taking up. And the next enrollment will be on July. I also have to study and get that Microsoft Certified Certificates and not to mention my planning on being a Photoshop Certified as well. I admit I’m a bit of hog when it comes to my classes, good thing my group mates are forgiving and I get to abuse what the instructor teaches.

I’m learning a lot with the courses and I pick up the lessons rather fast, I was surprised. Anyhow, I can’t wait for the next level; it’ll be more complicated compared to the basics.

A friend is attempting to delve more into my psyche. Well, I must say I’m more like her than she knows. That’s probably why she’s trying to delve more into mine, in a way to understand more of herself? Okay, that got my head hurting *laughs*. Surmise to say she and I have a lot of common traits.

Anyway back to the account I’ve searched for. Great writing, and personality, she’s opinionated which is good and she doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks, it’s her space after all and her anonymity adds the extra ooomp in her sexiness. That’s my opinion right thurr.

posted by vinz @ 8:52 AM
| Post a Comment

4 Comments:

  1. At 7:27 PM, Blogger rye said…

    interesting. i think i have an idea who you're referring to. found your blog through her blog when you left a comment. can't say you're the only one though (who virtually stalked her). i first read her more than a year ago and i just had to search for her profile on friendster. only difference between us though, i'm a she.

     

  2. At 7:31 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    hahaha.. well she found me out this morning.. tsk tsk..

    and i had some difficulty since a lot of sites here are blocked by the gov't. it's all good though. :)

    thanks for dropping by. lol

     

  3. At 7:44 PM, Blogger vinz said…

    i.e. i had some difficulty searchin' for a photo of hers since a lot of sites are blocked from here.

    :)

     

  4. At 7:26 PM, Blogger rye said…

    Heard about all that freedom of speech (blogging) being monitored (if not curtailed). Scary thing about Big Brother though is that he IS everywhere. Could even pinpoint your location by your IP, ISP, etc. That's really hair-raising.

     

  5. Post a Comment

    << Home