VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

VALENTINES DAY (FICTION)
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 7
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 6
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 5
A POET’S WANTING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 4
VENT
PRU-TEK-SEEE-YYON
CONTEMPLATING ONCE AGAIN
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 3

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2006

SWING-SWING-MOODY

I find myself not in the mood to do anything, no words that may elicit affection or anything seems to be flowing from my lips today. I suppose, I’m just tired from everything, it’s been a year already, my promise and New Year Resolution fulfilled.

What have I learned in a year I wonder? Still the same feelings of accomplishing something insubstantial come to me. I still hunger and I remain impatient. I expect too much from myself and yet a voice in me states to keep uttering what I mean to accomplish and believe in myself.

I want sleep to come to me so I can mend the wounds that lay within me. Solitary will provide me the opportunity to rest and replenish what I’ve used.

Just a few more hours, I should sleep early tonight but I’m also craving for this soup served in a Chinese restaurant. I called my mom already and said we should eat dinner there tonight.

Interesting enough a friend has kept me sane all morning and I’m marveling at her patience at the moment.

I’m now thinking about my next volume for the mini series. I’ve written some of it already but I’m still not quite sure how the story will progress. I might scratch what I’ve written so far and rewrite it again. I understand that I have to plot the story before I delve into it any further if I want it to eventually become a novel.

I also felt like changing my background image and I saw this avatar from someone, I asked for the photo, inverted it and then added a little bit of snippets here and there hence, my new background image. However, I had it only published in the index of my blog.

Dear God, please have everything settled so I can take my leave and be with them soon. Let them see me once more and have them take pride of me. Have me spend my days with them once again so that we may strengthen our bonds and evoke memories that we’ll think fondly off. I’ve reached my limit months ago and sheer Will is what keeps me sane and sound.

I keep thinking of this scene in my mind. Its night and I’m listening to this song as I find someone’s body against mine. We both were simply looking to the sky and I couldn’t help but take in your scent. Your warmth provides me comfort and I take every detail into memory, something to think fondly off, a moment in which everything was perfect between us.

The voices in my mind seem to have died down. The music I’m listening to eases the burden I carry, soothes the burning pain I carry. The voices sing to the lyrics of the song and my heart wells to a comforting timbre, resonating peace within my soul.

posted by vinz @ 6:27 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home