VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

MINI SERIES VOLUME: 7
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 6
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 5
A POET’S WANTING
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 4
VENT
PRU-TEK-SEEE-YYON
CONTEMPLATING ONCE AGAIN
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 3
MINI SERIES VOLUME: 2

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VALENTINES DAY (FICTION)

We’ve been hanging out for quite a while, you knew I like you since I said it in the first place. I was cocky to say that the reason I’m trying to befriend you is that I was attracted to you however; I knew you were attracted to me. I could see it in your eyes when I speak, the way your body tells me as what I’ve read and took into heart.

I’m far from the teenager that I was, I’ve gained experience and I’ve been scarred as well as what many our age has been. I dazzle you with my silver speech for I’ve been honing it for years and you bask at my confidence and assuring smile. Sincerity flows from my every gesture and articulate thoughts.

You never thought I’d skip work just to surprise you; I’ve always taken my job seriously, always the professional despite how frustrated and stressed with my responsibilities. Yet, here I am three dozen roses in hand and a box of Godiva Chocolates before you.

Is that your cheeks blushing that I notice? Is that envy that I see from your co-workers? I bask at the attention and I feel pride welling in me as I take a step closer to you.

We meet in between and you ask me what I’m doing here?

“Isn’t it obvious?” I said and continued with, “The flowers and chocolates are for your boss so you can skip work.”

I was kidding; the flowers and chocolates were for you. You were free for lunch and we ate at a nearby quaint restaurant. I made reservations for the both of us and we slipped into an easy conversation with lots of humor.

We bid our goodbyes and you were thinking I’ll be heading back to my office but I didn’t. I waited until work ended, I said when we met up I bought tickets for this small valentines concert.

Everything went smoothly, our hands seemed to find each other and entwined as we watched the concert. I felt a swelling in my chest when you leaned your head against my shoulder in the middle of the show. I took heart of every second after that and you smelled wonderful. I guess I really am a sentimental but let’s just keep it between the two of us.

Dinner was fine, you were craving for this cuisine and we had what you wanted, I didn’t tell you I had plans for dinner but it was an evening that was meant for you and so, I shall yield towards your whims.

We were finally at your home, I wasn’t expecting a kiss but I read it from your body. I leaned over, you closed you eyes but I stopped an inch away from your lips however, you eased towards mine to seal the end of the evening. It was gentle and longing kiss of two people whose feelings towards each other are blooming to something more.

posted by vinz @ 3:59 PM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home