VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

Mapping Out My Life
233 days to go....
Hard To Find
Midnight Sessions
NOSTALGIC THOUGHTS
A Phone Call
Past Memories
Shallow? I Think Not.
A Quote From My Favorite Author
Hell Bent Thoughts

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 25, 2005

Reminiscent Thoughts

Thankfully I have managed pretty much to get my thoughts off work when I come home. I feel whenever I think about work the few gray hairs that I have would multiply exponentially.
Besides the countdown I have imposed on myself there is one thing that I’m looking forward to. She is expected to come here a couple of months from now.
To be honest I feel scared, probable doubts of what is to come, manifests in one’s mind. Yet, this is an opportunity that I long for. We may establish a foundation that would lead her towards a future with me. This time it isn’t some lady that I find fancy where I can play to her every thoughts and whims without a care towards what she thinks of me ergo, I’ll probably won’t be as confident since, this is a matter of great risk involved. I’m never that confident with myself when I’m sincere with someone though, I have to be, especially with her, I have to be my usual self so I can open doors for her, show her the world through my eyes.
We’re taking it slowly; she recently ended a five year relationship. Truthfully, knowing she’s single warms me up nicely. Though, I have to wait until she is ready, a feat I don’t mind at all.
I pray that I may establish something, something special or great and worth the wait, with the few months I will spend with her. Close friends of mine are aware of my trait of how tenacious, -provided that it is in line with my principles, I can be when I’ve set my mind on to a task, and goal or what have you.
I close my eyes and see her in front of me beaming, thoughts of what we’ll do when she arrives entertains my mind. Would I cook for her and have her help me with it? Would I watch her eat as we sit and talk about anything that comes to her mind? Do I embrace her in front of our parents when we meet up for the first time in six years? Would I take in her scent and imprint it in my mind and compare the scent that she had when we were little? Would I remember it? How long would I prepare myself before meeting up with her? White, the color white, whenever I think of it nowadays, I am reminded by her, white never looked that good when she wears clothing colored with it.
It’s still a mystery to me, how I am able to say those words when I converse with her; spur of the moment thoughts of sweetness and fondness, a reflection of my affections towards the lady I hold dear.
I am humbled by her beauty. Her presence illuminates the change I have undergone to better myself, she reminds me of a time when I hadn’t a care in the world, at the same time the man I have become.

posted by vinz @ 7:46 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home