VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

A Phone Call
Past Memories
Shallow? I Think Not.
A Quote From My Favorite Author
Hell Bent Thoughts
Melancholy Afternoon
Bakemono
Keeping Faith
Lessons From The Alchemist
Beacon Of Light

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

NOSTALGIC THOUGHTS

The strain I have felt for the past months seems to have vanished for I finally have you in my life again. I don’t know where to begin as to how am I to tell you that I have been longing for this day to arrive. How many trips has it been whenever I was in a mall in your area, that I’ve been wishfully thinking of bumping into you? Although, fate must have something in store for us then, for you’ve apparently moved to a different location.
Whenever I feel nostalgic, you of all people come into mind. Someone who I’ve shared a history that no other can replace or replicate.
There were times when I felt if I had you in my life the burden of my problems would be lighter, for I have someone to share it with that can relate to immensely. However, during these moments of tribulations that I have succeeded on surpassing I grew stronger.
I’d prefer meeting you now rather than a couple or so years ago, for I am stronger and more confident of myself, someone who tends to surprise you with the little things that he does.
It’s been far too long that we haven’t seen or talked to each other, but I’m happy that we picked up where we left off. I can’t find the right words to describe this feeling I’m having, as we’re slowly getting reacquainted again. The warmth of your presence, the feeling of this-is-where-I-should-be, and the ease that I feel with the sound of your voice is still there. There are things in this life that changes and I feel content that these are the few good things that haven’t.

posted by vinz @ 2:56 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home