VINZI'S LIFE: making it happen...

inked

Mai
jEff
Nadja
Katia
Imani
Kristate

Recent Posts

NOSTALGIC THOUGHTS
A Phone Call
Past Memories
Shallow? I Think Not.
A Quote From My Favorite Author
Hell Bent Thoughts
Melancholy Afternoon
Bakemono
Keeping Faith
Lessons From The Alchemist

Archive

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010

Kudos to

Subscribe



person/s reading



Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 01, 2005

Midnight Sessions

There simply are people you connect with, more so than others, even though you haven’t spent that much time, there’s a deep understanding with one another and the respect and confidence in the other holds no bounds.
I wonder dear friend what your thoughts would have been, have you known that one of the things I’d want to fulfill in life has come to pass. I have her in my life again and you’ll be surprised nonetheless when I introduce you to her. Surprised as well as clarify certain issues why I’ve done so many things in the past with utter patience and diligence despite my lack of patience towards other matters.
If I haven’t moved here, she would have never come back into my life. And yet, even though I have her back, I still am unable to see her since, she’s living there.
I’ve missed the late nights when we’ve conversed endlessly. In those few weeks, we’ve caught up a lot about each other’s lives and I wonder; if I am able to spend a few weeks with her I’d be able to catch up with the years she and I have been apart?
I often think about seeing her again for the first time in years, will I be able to control myself from embracing her? Will a tear trickle from my cheeks as I have her in my arms? My eyes mist on the prospect of it coming to pass.
My days are filled with thoughts of her, I find myself eager to know her, to see how much she has grown in terms of maturity and character.
I vaguely remember seeing her last, it was her sister’s debut and I can’t recall the dress she wore except that it was white. Although, I vividly remember her radiance, her beauty and the feelings I had, marveling how the woman she was blooming into. I was too young then, still wet behind the ears and I still didn’t know who I was.
Seven years later, we’ve graduated college and presently tackling the world for stability we long for…
I’ve heard a brief history how her life went these past seven years and I wish I could’ve been there for her. Though, these past seven years of my life was a tread that I took that I wouldn’t want her to have witnessed. I want her to know me now, the man I have become through your patience and understanding. We often brag about how the foundation of our friendship was through harsh times, harsh times indeed and it truly is a remarkable thing to take pride in. Our friendship holds no bounds, an unconditional love and respect for another.
Do you recall that one night when we talked if we were to have kids, what their names would be? I mentioned her name haven’t I? She means a lot to me, always have been at the back of my mind whenever nostalgia hits me and, this longing I have for her has recently grown more so.
I dreamt of her a few nights ago, she was laughing and we were having a great time. I can’t recall where we were in that dream, it seemed all I cared about was giving her my full attention, the world around us didn’t matter, it seemed so real and when I woke that morning, I was a bit dismayed that it was all a dream. Though, the thought of seeing her again keeps me going, I look forward to each passing day now, and I will do what I can to be a part of her daily life, with whatever means I can.
I honestly don’t know what will happen in the months to come. Or for that matter, the future that lies between she and I. Though, that won’t stop me from praying and wishing that everything will pan out in the end. I have her back, and I can’t emphasize enough how important she is to me. The seal that has been keeping my feelings for her has finally been broken and truthfully, despite the history that we’ve shared, I can’t rationalize why she means the world to me, there simply are things in life that are beyond explanation and comprehension.

posted by vinz @ 8:24 AM
| Post a Comment

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home